polished bf diff cover

Sneeks2nv

Fully Built, Inc.
Established Member
thanks Jim, i just got your email. it was a hell of a deal and thought i may have been seeing things...lol....its funny how you always end up finding something totally different to spend your money on when your looking for something specific.

wuplash

Established Member
Sneeks2nv said:
thanks Jim, i just got your email. it was a hell of a deal and thought i may have been seeing things...lol....its funny how you always end up finding something totally different to spend your money on when your looking for something specific.

i know the feeling.hate to see the diff cover go,but i'am moving into an apartment this week and really need to focus more on getting some more items for the apartment.you will like the cover as doug's work on this is stunning to say the least.

cobra29svt

Established Member
viperbluelx said:
$600 was a steal??

yeah, what were they?...$1200 for a non-polished billet one? sounds like a good deal to me. this was a billet diff. cover....not a brace

Last edited:

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
cobra29svt said:
yeah, what were they?...$1200 for a non-polished billet one? sounds like a good deal to me. this was a billet diff. cover....not a brace

WOW! With the money you'd have in that cover and Level 5 halfshafts you could minitub a car and put a 9" under it! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread