• Tri Ax

Votes: 348 52.7%
  • Pro 5.0

Votes: 312 47.3%

• Total voters

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
I LOVE my tri-ax, best 150 bucks I ever spent on my car. In six months of ownership with this shifter, i have never missed a gear once. Not once. The whole assy is made out of billet aluminum, I love steeda parts and the Tri-ax will allways be the very first mod I do to any of my future mustangs. :)

CY98Cobra

Established Member
i had a tri ax on my t45 and liked it alot. i just recently put in a t56 out of an 03 cobra and i just ordered the mgw shifter. i have heard so many times that it blows all other shifters out of the water.

Ricks2003Cobra

Established Member
I have had, Tri Ax, Pro 5-0(which I still like the best on 3650 01 tranny), and Kirban. I now have new MGW. Best of the lot! I run the Blue handle for every day driving. I guess I think I'm always on the track.

rande/melissa

Established Member
shifter

i am using the b&m ripper and i love it. very quiet, the shifter can't come loose and it shift's perfectly. i put it in an 01 cobra.

autoxstang

Coyote Lover
Established Member
I just came from a Pro 5.0 and I now use a MGW shifter :burnout: It is by far the superior product. MGW gets my vote :beer:

Last edited:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
im going to throw you guys a curve ball. but does anybody know if the b&m shifter is any good?

03cobra_fl

Established Member
I just installed my pro50 shifter and I love it. 10 times better than the stock. I have tried upr and steeda on other mustangs in the past, but this one is the best. Thats just me though!

Users who are viewing this thread