Ponies In The Smokies 2023- From Start To Finish

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was one heck of a fine Mustang venue. I wish I was closer and could have visited as well.

TXRickC

Established Member
This was our 2nd PITS, its for sure an awesome multi day event.
Shine Run (poker run), Auto Cross, 1/8 mile drag racing, daily/nightly cruise ins, foot hills parkway, tail of the dragon, Sevierville - Pigeon Forge - Gatlinburg - Smoky Mountains, tons to see and do, then there is the Car Show too.

Drove both the GT350 and Lightning over from Nashville area this time.

Attachments

• IMG_1581 3.jpg
    IMG_1581 3.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1701.JPG
    IMG_1701.JPG
    383.4 KB · Views: 68

bird_dog0347

Established Member
I really wanted to go, as my car is being built by K & K Custom Mustangs in Sweetwater about an hour away from the show but it wasn't in the cards this year. Teh goal is to have my car ready for the show next year, but we will see, there's still a ton left to do.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
First time going and damn that was a good time. I’m generally looking forward to Mustang Week but this honestly blew it out of the water.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I thought Mustang Week was done.

I was looking at having K&K do the paint and body work on my Mach 1. The owner is a good dude.

blubyu87gt

Established Member
I thought Mustang Week was done.

I was looking at having K&K do the paint and body work on my Mach 1. The owner is a good dude.

It was for about 15 minutes.

Best I can tell the dude who owns the branding was being a tool about shutting it down. When he realized the community was going to keep it going, even if with different branding, he decided to either keep it going or lease / sell the branding.

Luckily I live close enough to both for it not to matter much, but if I could only go to one of the events it would be PITS hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
It was for about 15 minutes.

Best I can tell the dude who owns the branding was being a tool about shutting it down. When he realized the community was going to keep it going, even if with different branding, he decided to either keep it going or lease / sell the branding.

Luckily I live close enough to both for it not to matter much, but if I could only go to one of the events it would be PITS hands down.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

I have always heard that Mustang Week was dominated by the Honda guys of the Mustang world. And then there is the normal Myrtle Beach BS of constant break ins and shitheels that. I am just not interested in the least bit.

I am hoping to make PITS next year. My engine should be done this month, work out bugs of essentially pulling the Mach 1 apart down to the bare body and putting it all back together, then I figure off to paint and body over the winter.

If I remember, K&K’s prices were incredible considering the level of work the pictures show.

Does two women scissoring sound like an armpit farting contest?

Users who are viewing this thread