Pony Trail ride today

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
sparky701 said:
Man there were alot of nice rides. Bad boy you got a very clean ride.:thumbsup:

Yep, I sure do.

Its sad that I am ready to sell it in search of my red/black color combo.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
I'll get some pics up after I get some sleep. I lef tmy house at like 7:30am, and just got home at about 3am. I'm freakin' beat. It was fun meeting up with Tom, his friends/family, and his beautiful cobra. :bowdown:

Kevins89notch

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
What I want to know is who is the brunette at the dyno computer ?

She should be in the hot girlfriends thread :beer:

She's a GF or wife of one of the guys who runs the dyno. She was at FFW last year, and I'm sure she'll be there again in 2 months.

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Kevins89notch said:
She's a GF or wife of one of the guys who runs the dyno. She was at FFW last year, and I'm sure she'll be there again in 2 months.

The guy in my car on the dyno, thats his wife.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
I was on the Pony Ride and at the show as well, what an amazing time! Over 150 cars (all Ford and mostly Mustangs) and a VERY nice collection to boot.

We had about a 90 min trip out to Cedar Key which is a gorgeous sea side village, actually the second oldest city in the United States.

At the car show (over 1000 cars) I won first place for the 87-93 Category which I am gonna post in a seperate thread. :pepper:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Big Ben said:
I was on the Pony Ride and at the show as well, what an amazing time! Over 150 cars (all Ford and mostly Mustangs) and a VERY nice collection to boot.

We had about a 90 min trip out to Cedar Key which is a gorgeous sea side village, actually the second oldest city in the United States.

At the car show (over 1000 cars) I won first place for the 87-93 Category which I am gonna post in a seperate thread. :pepper:

Correction, there was over 2,000 cars there.

Congrads again on the trophy, it helps when you have that many people vote for you.

I never voted and threw my voting balad away today.

5liter

Foxbody FTMFW!
Established Member
Wow those numbers are almost identical to my 93 LX. What are the mods on the car?

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
Its in Central,FL

I talked to whoever owns the red S/C 93 in the morning before the Pony Trail began.................

I am also in the picture that was taken as Rick Schmidt was talking about the Pony Trail to the gathered crowd.

R

Last edited:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Robert M said:
I talked to whoever owns the red S/C 93 in the morning before the Pony Trail began.................

R

His car looks very nice, he was nit picking it for some reason.

It was well put together from what he was saying.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:
Correction, there was over 2,000 cars there.

I am surprised there were that many (2000) there, I had talked to Rick Sat. morning and he said they (NPD) had 1500 pre-registered. It seemed like there were a few more cars than last years 1200+ pre-registered, but it did not seem like 2000.

The Pony Trail was up from last year, I believe the 2006 count was approx. 130 cars, this year 150, it just keeps growing.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:

B.B.SPANK-I think I walked by your 93 a couple of different times during the day Sat., but did not see anyone around. Out of all of the Fords and Mustangs at this show, and it is a very large one, I only came across one R-Model, a 2000. There was a camera operator as well as a guy with a microphone filming something for an upcoming show, or web link or something. They were all over that 2000R, for about 15 minutes.

R

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
BADBOYSPACK said:

I also talked briefly to a teal 93 Cobra owner who said they were local, or somewhat local to the NPD location.

R

Users who are viewing this thread