poor LT1 catfish

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
I'm sure their is a navy blue camaro there, he prob saw it himself while sitting on the bleachers which is why hes referring to it....no actual proof its his car, if he wanted to shut everyone up in a hurry hed run out side to said car and photo it with his user name like requested...dude spends more time typing on the computer then driving i highly doubt he even owns said car.

No mod list, no un-doubtful videos on hand, not a single pic.... will not meet up with a single person? Will not go buy a gopro but will sit and talk shit all day long. Things just dont add up. Your a troll or a moron either way pick your poison 02 wife

he got out of his car and introduced himself when he recognized my car. Sitting in the staging lanes. He is an older gentleman, probably not too up to date with today's technology. Seems very friendly in person though.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
he got out of his car and introduced himself when he recognized my car. Sitting in the staging lanes. He is an older gentleman, probably not too up to date with today's technology. Seems very friendly in person though.

Since your local next time you get a chance would you please do us all a big favor, next time your there please go up to the driver and ask him for us if he frequented svtp in Nov as the user name 02 wife. If he says yes please take a photo of the car with the ls3 showing i would love to see it but i highly doubt he will know what your talking about.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
You get 10 interwebz for that word. For those that don't know, he commited hara-kiri.
The whole thing was weird. He's got videos on Youtube but can't walk outside, take a picture of his car, and post it as proof? And his attitude sure changed quickly for the worse. Oh well, we can all finish our beers and the day will be the same.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
^^^Agreed, but since 02WIFE received a vacation this thread just shut down. Which makes me think...

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I believe he has the car, but who cares - not like he was claiming to have a 100k+ or 9 second car. He was only posting to entertain himself by causing problems, not to contribute. That's pretty much the definition of a troll.

Prototype007

Established Member
Instead of being a goon he should have took my offer on the race today. I lost my coil right after the 330' mark and coasted to a low 13 second pass lol!

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
i go out of town to drink beer and shoot stuff (in no particular order), log in to check on my favorite troll and he's in "time out".

his claim of me having some kind of "hostility" sure looks baseless after reading his suicide note....

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
11.3 at 121mph, and talking all that smack? How can that be one of the fastest n/a ls based motors in mi? I ran faster than that in my vette and I pretty much suck at drag racing. Hope he enjoys the vacation. Old man or not, if you're going to troll and talk smack be prepared to back it up

DEMARCO313

Established Member
I have no dog in this fight, but I did see 02 WIFE at Milan last Sunday in a navy blue LS1 Camaro, that looked like it was running pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrxReETwI_0

Yes everybody he's not lying, that's his car. I don't know him personally but I've seen him up at Milan plenty of times over the years and he's always had that Camaro and he's the only person whose ever driven it. As he stated it now has a ls3. He's a very nice and friendly guy in person. As Competition stated he's an older gentleman. I'm assuming early to mid 40s so probably not up to date on technology.

bokyo1987

Established Member
Any solid proof that the gentleman who owns the LS3 Camaro is actually the same person posting absurdities online?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Yes everybody he's not lying, that's his car. I don't know him personally but I've seen him up at Milan plenty of times over the years and he's always had that Camaro and he's the only person whose ever driven it. As he stated it now has a ls3. He's a very nice and friendly guy in person. As Competition stated he's an older gentleman. I'm assuming early to mid 40s so probably not up to date on technology.

Holy shit, early 40's is now considered an "older gentleman?" I'm ****ed.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
I'm assuming early to mid 40s so probably not up to date on technology.
lol that's some funny shit right there. Did they just come out with technology in the last year or two? I got to get me some of that instagram stuff. You might not know this but pc's were around before people in their mid 40's were in high school. Dudes age is no excuse, he's got videos on youtube.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
lol that's some funny shit right there. Did they just come out with technology in the last year or two? I got to get me some of that instagram stuff. You might not know this but pc's were around before people in their mid 40's were in high school. Dudes age is no excuse, he's got videos on youtube.

The videos of his car on Youtube were not posted by him, but are of his car. And a lot of people "in their 40s" couldn't work a smart phone if their life depend on it, 99% of my family included. Not so much that technology is brand new, but they weren't raised with it, and just aren't part of that generation. They don't need 8G of data to be able to get through their day like most teenager-25 year olds of today do.

DEMARCO313

Established Member
Holy shit, early 40's is now considered an "older gentleman?" I'm ****ed.

lol. I apologize 40s is the new 20s :):banana:

You'll be surprised the amount of people that don't know how to post pics/vids and aren't up to date with technology. When people on this site create a thread stating they have a new car and ppl ask for pics, a lot of the time they don't know how to and ask for help. Technology isn't brand new, but year after year it advances and it's always new stuff. If ppl don't keep up they'll fall far behind. It's still a ton of people out here that has flip phones and have never used a smart phone before. Those are the ppl that only care about calling and talking on the phone and can careless about a smart phone and all the fancy features it has.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread