• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

poor LT1 catfish

Discussion in 'Road Kill Drive-Thru' started by ArmedSuspect, Oct 30, 2014.

1. 03cobra#694

03cobra#694 Want to play a game? Staff Member Super Moderator

Just so you know Richard, I never used the word "ban" in any of my posts. Go look.

2. Competition

Competition Hood Rich Established Member

he got out of his car and introduced himself when he recognized my car. Sitting in the staging lanes. He is an older gentleman, probably not too up to date with today's technology. Seems very friendly in person though.

3. BAB_SVT_Cobra

BAB_SVT_Cobra SVT Powered Established Member

Since your local next time you get a chance would you please do us all a big favor, next time your there please go up to the driver and ask him for us if he frequented svtp in Nov as the user name 02 wife. If he says yes please take a photo of the car with the ls3 showing i would love to see it but i highly doubt he will know what your talking about.

4. MovingZen

MovingZen And I'm on my way! Established Member

The whole thing was weird. He's got videos on Youtube but can't walk outside, take a picture of his car, and post it as proof? And his attitude sure changed quickly for the worse. Oh well, we can all finish our beers and the day will be the same.

5. 03cobra#694

^^^Agreed, but since 02WIFE received a vacation this thread just shut down. Which makes me think...

6. R.D.P.

R.D.P. Extra Sprinkles Established Member

I believe he has the car, but who cares - not like he was claiming to have a 100k+ or 9 second car. He was only posting to entertain himself by causing problems, not to contribute. That's pretty much the definition of a troll.

7. Prototype007

Prototype007 Active Member Established Member

Instead of being a goon he should have took my offer on the race today. I lost my coil right after the 330' mark and coasted to a low 13 second pass lol!

8. ArmedSuspect

ArmedSuspect destroy everything Established Member

i go out of town to drink beer and shoot stuff (in no particular order), log in to check on my favorite troll and he's in "time out".

his claim of me having some kind of "hostility" sure looks baseless after reading his suicide note....

9. kirks5oh

kirks5oh kirks5oh Established Member

11.3 at 121mph, and talking all that smack? How can that be one of the fastest n/a ls based motors in mi? I ran faster than that in my vette and I pretty much suck at drag racing. Hope he enjoys the vacation. Old man or not, if you're going to troll and talk smack be prepared to back it up

10. DEMARCO313

DEMARCO313 Member Established Member

Yes everybody he's not lying, that's his car. I don't know him personally but I've seen him up at Milan plenty of times over the years and he's always had that Camaro and he's the only person whose ever driven it. As he stated it now has a ls3. He's a very nice and friendly guy in person. As Competition stated he's an older gentleman. I'm assuming early to mid 40s so probably not up to date on technology.

11. BAB_SVT_Cobra

BAB_SVT_Cobra SVT Powered Established Member

Wonder why he felt the need to not act this way while using the keyboard. Seemed to me like he wanted to create chaos in roadkill, not contribute.

12. bokyo1987

bokyo1987 Active Member Established Member

Any solid proof that the gentleman who owns the LS3 Camaro is actually the same person posting absurdities online?

13. Sinister04L

Sinister04L RIP Kane Established Member

Holy shit, early 40's is now considered an "older gentleman?" I'm ****ed.

14. OneSlowV

OneSlowV Well-Known Member Established Member

Good kill OP! Nothing like spanking a 4th gen in a pickup lol

15. MovingZen

MovingZen And I'm on my way! Established Member

lol that's some funny shit right there. Did they just come out with technology in the last year or two? I got to get me some of that instagram stuff. You might not know this but pc's were around before people in their mid 40's were in high school. Dudes age is no excuse, he's got videos on youtube.

16. Prototype007

Prototype007 Active Member Established Member

Guys isn't up to date on technology, but knows how to troll online...

17. 03cobra#694

That makes two of us, as I'm much older than that and have figured it out.

18. ArmedSuspect

ArmedSuspect destroy everything Established Member

ya know, the theory behind your question is solid.

19. Competition

Competition Hood Rich Established Member

The videos of his car on Youtube were not posted by him, but are of his car. And a lot of people "in their 40s" couldn't work a smart phone if their life depend on it, 99% of my family included. Not so much that technology is brand new, but they weren't raised with it, and just aren't part of that generation. They don't need 8G of data to be able to get through their day like most teenager-25 year olds of today do.

20. DEMARCO313

DEMARCO313 Member Established Member

lol. I apologize 40s is the new 20s :):banana:

You'll be surprised the amount of people that don't know how to post pics/vids and aren't up to date with technology. When people on this site create a thread stating they have a new car and ppl ask for pics, a lot of the time they don't know how to and ask for help. Technology isn't brand new, but year after year it advances and it's always new stuff. If ppl don't keep up they'll fall far behind. It's still a ton of people out here that has flip phones and have never used a smart phone before. Those are the ppl that only care about calling and talking on the phone and can careless about a smart phone and all the fancy features it has.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2014