poor LT1 catfish

Prototype007

Established Member
Good kill.

Ole LT is either a turd or your truck turns on! Most LT1's are rigged pieces of garbage or pristine.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
If I had to take a guess, he raced a diesel before and won and wanted to let his dick hang a bit longer and pick on another one, but little did he know this truck was the wrong one. Good kill OP.

02 WIFE

Established Member
Nice kill op... Camaro drivers must really be getting desperate for a kill when they go picking 4x4 pickup trucks.

And still lose lol

Lol you mustang owners. I'm sure the camaro was about to come around the fast 7000lbs diesel. The diesels weight and aerodynamics was slowing his pull. I've seen some fast diesels.

Prototype007

Established Member
I must be the last one. Imma call some of my forth gen buddies and see if they heard of that term.

This thread is actually the first time I've heard of a LT1 being called a catfish as well.

As for the LS1? Yup, I've heard it called that since middle school.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
I get more street races in my diesel than I do the Cobra lol . And man they do get pissed when all they see is tail lights !

it seems that way to me too, everyone wants to "race" the truck!

as odd as it may sound, i'm not one of those hardcore diesel truck guys. to me it's a truck that i use to haul stuff and now that i'm temporarily without jeep, it'll get me around in the snow. utility > race truck

Good kill.

Ole LT is either a turd or your truck turns on! Most LT1's are rigged pieces of garbage or pristine.

this LT1 was NOT a pristine example.

If I had to take a guess, he raced a diesel before and won and wanted to let his dick hang a bit longer and pick on another one, but little did he know this truck was the wrong one. Good kill OP.

poor little guy :lol1:

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Lol you mustang owners. I'm sure the camaro was about to come around the fast 7000lbs diesel. The diesels weight and aerodynamics was slowing his pull. I've seen some fast diesels.

certainly you're being funny?

mrlrd1

Established Member
edit:
i generally refer to ALL 4th gens as "catfish" even though the '98 and up have the larger mouth than earlier cars.

I generally refer to ALL Mustangs as slow even though some of the newer ones run OK. I generally refer to ALL Ford diesel owners that race as douchebags...

See how silly that sounds?

Only the 98-02 Camaros are catfish, and are ugly. The 93-97 aren't bad.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
I generally refer to ALL Mustangs as slow even though some of the newer ones run OK. I generally refer to ALL Ford diesel owners that race as douchebags...

See how silly that sounds?

Only the 98-02 Camaros are catfish, and are ugly. The 93-97 aren't bad.

since i don't own a Ford diesel.... swing and a miss, try again junior.

and no, calling ALL of them catfish doesn't sound silly. ALL 4th gens look like shit, some have a bigger mouth to take in more dicks.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I thought the catfish were the 1998-2002 Camaros? Wasn't the last year of the LT1 1997?

Correct, the '98-'02 LS1 cars got the name catfish because of the large grille opening.

Funny kill OP! I have to disagree on them all sounding bad though. Most LT/LS cars actually sound good.

Users who are viewing this thread