poor LT1 catfish

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
OP - good kill.

Concede and conceit - zomg read a dictionary.

The people that mess with my Shelby the most are coal rollers. Maybe that's where catfish-guy was coming from?

could be the truck guys are always messing with that dude, idk.

i've never thought or even said my truck is fast... it's a 7,000lb truck! i use it to haul shit and tow things, not race.

the fact that i've laid the hammer down on a few cars is comical.

747B4B87-22EF-4537-8AA0-FB61120AD03D_zpscc1lplra.jpg

AD177431-3CE7-43A7-BDD4-5C51B91BCBBE_zpsnsukdhhj.jpg

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
could be the truck guys are always messing with that dude, idk.

i've never thought or even said my truck is fast... it's a 7,000lb truck! i use it to haul shit and tow things, not race.

the fact that i've laid the hammer down on a few cars is comical.

747B4B87-22EF-4537-8AA0-FB61120AD03D_zpscc1lplra.jpg

AD177431-3CE7-43A7-BDD4-5C51B91BCBBE_zpsnsukdhhj.jpg

Exactly, keep doing your thing OP wish i could have seen the camaro drivers face when he lost to a 7,000 lb work truck

Elwood617

Established Member

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
You are so funny. Let me get this straight you are posting on a Ford site about beating a Chevy and doing it in a Dodge hahaha. You beat a outdated pos lt1 camaro with your Dodge Cummings good kill.

from the very heart of LS1tech quotes. beat an lt1? aw well it was outdated anyway, fellow ford owners let me make you a chart so you always know the truth according to diehard LS guys

beat a lt1? Lucky i didnt have my ls1 out today

beat a ls1? GM driver probably wasnt racing.

beat a ls2? GM tune was probably messed up at the time

beat a ls3? GM driver probably missed a shift

beat a ls6? Refer to "beat a ls1" procedures

beat a ls7? GM driver probably couldnt hook

02 WIFE

Established Member
from the very heart of LS1tech quotes. beat an lt1? aw well it was outdated anyway, fellow ford owners let me make you a chart so you always know the truth according to diehard LS guys

beat a lt1? Lucky i didnt have my ls1 out today

beat a ls1? GM driver probably wasnt racing.

beat a ls2? GM tune was probably messed up at the time

beat a ls3? GM driver probably missed a shiftj

beat a ls6? Refer to "beat a ls1" procedures

beat a ls7? GM driver probably couldnt hook

In ArmedSuspects case he raced a old 150,090 mile lt1 with a bad opti spark that would probably run high 15s.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Nope, you just misspelled it. It happens.

Haha. i just never proof read it, small keyboard small screen. If it were important id be sure to double check.

In ArmedSuspects case he raced a old 150,090 mile lt1 with a bad opti spark that would probably run high 15s.

See this is exactly what i'm talking about... complete bs. Your talking out of your ass, you have no clue what the car does or does not have because you WERENT THERE. You sir need to re-evaluate your life and stop spewing crap so often.... people are asking for track slips and you ignore and your afraid to race proto because all the crap you talk is theoretical garbage. How can you have the balls to call your car the fastest z28 in MI with no proof to back it up are you that stupid? Where are your time slips, photos, videos? ANYTHING? You have no honor no integrity. To regain these things please join the military, hopefully they can teach you how to act like a respectable person.

Last edited:

02 WIFE

Established Member
I have plenty of honor and I don't have to be in the military for that. I have invited a few local people on this site to run. They can see one of the fastest catfishs in Mi if somebody accepts my invite. Once again you don't have to read my posts. And for the last time I don't have the fastest n/a Ls camaro in Mi. It is one of the fastest.

Last edited:

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
I have plenty of honor and I don't have to be in the military for that. I have invited a few local people on this site to run. They can see one of the fastest catfishs in Mi if somebody accepts my invite. Once again you don't have to read my posts. And for the last time I don't have the fastest n/a Ls camaro in Mi. It is one of the fastest.

In the words of Rattlesnake 3:16 "Dog Shit Slow." That's why Mystic feels threatened by a Tercel.

Did you not see the call out above? Just in case you haven't their it is ^^^. Proto would love to race you, why not race and show us everything you've been saying is true...? In the 5.0 vs 2v gt thread the OP said hed race you as well.... Race someone... anyone and record it....show us all about this sebring rocket-ship youve been talking so much about.

I dont have to read your posts? Kinda hard to miss when your spewing crap in literally EVERY post on page 1 of roadkill about how badass your Camaro is and hypothetical made up facts about other cars. I figured i could maybe help you understand that 99.9% of the shit you say is dumb but some people will never change and just do not care, i wish you luck in your sour lifestyle im not commenting anymore on your stupid responses your a waste of time and will never change.

Last edited:

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator

Have you ever posted pics of your car? I'd love to see it.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I figured you would log off after I started going through your stuff. I sure hope you have posted a pic and vid of this car when I log back on in the Am.

02 WIFE

Established Member
Did you not see the call out above? Just in case you haven't their it is ^^^. Proto would love to race you, why not race and show us everything you've been saying is true...? In the 5.0 vs 2v gt thread the OP said hed race you as well.... Race someone... anyone and record it....show us all about this sebring rocket-ship youve been talking so much about.

I dont have to read your posts? Kinda hard to miss when your spewing crap in literally EVERY post on page 1 of roadkill about how badass your Camaro is and hypothetical made up facts about other cars. I figured i could maybe help you understand that 99.9% of the shit you say is dumb but some PeopleSoft will never change and just do not care, i wish you luck in your sour lifestyle im not commenting anymore on your stupid responses your a waste of time and will never change.

Nobody has answered my calls. I'm in Mi I wanna see somebody local n/a and not riding on a trailer.

Last edited:

02 WIFE

Established Member
I figured you would log off after I started going through your stuff. I sure hope you have posted a pic and vid of this car when I log back on in

Go to YouTube 2002 z28 v g8 it rained that day track wasn't the best but it's me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread