poor LT1 catfish

Prototype007

Established Member
Surely we got some members from the Detroit area that can help verify this.

I'm just curious if it's Mystic or his prodigy.

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
Wait, seriously? I ran faster than that in my LT1 Camaro. 16 years ago.

serious as can be!

aren't there mild bolt on / tire 5bros running low 11's?
'15 Eco boost Stangs are in the 11's already too!

Last edited:

02 WIFE

Established Member
serious as can be!

aren't there mild bolt on / tire 5bros running low 11's?
'15 Eco boost Stangs are in the 11's already too!

What does your car run in the quarter mile? There are coyote 5.0s running 11's what's your point. The '15 ecoboost Stang's running fast are being gutted missing passenger seats running bigs and littles with full slicks to do it. I'm going faster with all my seats in lol and on factory 16s on nittos.

Last edited:

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
What does your car run in the quarter mile? There are coyote 5.0s running 11's what's your point. The '15 ecoboost Stang's running fast are being gutted running bigs and littles with full slicks to do it. I'm going faster with all my seats in lol and on factory 16s on nittos.

doesn't matter what my car runs, i'm not the one with the "fastest camaro in MI"... with NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER. i've NEVER made a claim about me or my vehicles i can't back up.

matter of fact, there's no proof you even own a damn camaro.

02 WIFE

Established Member
I gave my proof through my video. That's my camaro! Have you ever been to a dragstrip? Or do you just have a dyno sheet to be proud of?

Last edited:

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
I gave my proof through my video. That's my camaro! Have you ever been to a dragstrip? Or do you just have a dyno sheet to be proud of?

no, no you didn't give proof.

you *claim* that's your car in a video you've never even bothered to link or post.

you're a deadbeat troll, nothing more.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
You Tube 2002 camaro z28 v g8 2002 camaro z28 v 2008 procharged corvette

You do it.
Someone who comes off like you should be able to figure out how to post a picture or video. I expect to see proof that you own this car when I log back on later tonight.

BAB_SVT_Cobra

SVT Powered
Established Member
Lol the only video I ever had with car was when I bought it new Christmas of 2001. My mom took the video and its on vhs lol. And what is camarbro?

Sure, because someone as mouthy as you wouldn't take a million pictures and videos of the car he loves to talk so much about every second of every day... Better yet you cant even prove you own the car your so madly in love with.... Your a joke man. If you have so much time to talk shit everyday how about you get up go outside get in your "car" go to wal-mart buy a GoPro and give us all a nice 30 min tour of this amazing z28. We would love to watch it. Make the video with 02 wife on a piece of paper somewhere in it, you wont do it....why? Because your full of shit.

I gave my proof through my video. That's my camaro!

No :bash::bash:

Have you ever been to a dragstrip? Or do you just have a dyno sheet to be proud of?

Troll

no, no you didn't give proof.

you *claim* that's your car in a video you've never even bothered to link or post.

you're a deadbeat troll, nothing more.

^

02 wife / mystic is a joke

Last edited:

ArmedSuspect

destroy everything
Established Member
You do it.
Someone who comes off like you should be able to figure out how to post a picture or video. I expect to see proof that you own this car when I log back on later tonight.

at 18:00 EST i'm out the door until late Saturday night or Sunday morning...

Users who are viewing this thread