Portable Car Show Display Stand

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Thanks Steve! Do you have some pics of those puppies assembled?

l m

Thank you Sir! I've been living at the shop lately. Literally. I moved my camper in there, and I stay 4-5 nights per week.

We going to SEMA this year? I've got some buddies here that are already talking about it? Mark your calendar. Let's roll!

Tell my good buddy Winston I said, "What's up." .

Haha I will tell him. Zak is coming over tomorrow to watch football. I'm trying to get him to go to SEMA. I've already committed to it. 100% I'll be there. I'm going with Jeremy from Air Lift.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Haha I will tell him. Zak is coming over tomorrow to watch football. I'm trying to get him to go to SEMA. I've already committed to it. 100% I'll be there. I'm going with Jeremy from Air Lift.

You planning on bringing your Shelby to SEMA w/ Air Lift? That'd be sweet! Either way, we should go.

not yet. ran out of inner hoops which just came in today. hopefully by wed. ill tag ya when theyre on FB :beer:

Nice! Did you engrave those center caps yet? How'd they turn out?

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
You planning on bringing your Shelby to SEMA w/ Air Lift? That'd be sweet! Either way, we should go.

We will taking air transportation so no Shelby. I just want to enjoy SEMA and not have to worry about having a car there.

Users who are viewing this thread