ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1580.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

Before Bead Blasting Upper Side

IMG_1581.jpg

Cut open, fully ported, bead blasted upper plenum area (feeder ports), re-welded.

This is probably the 15th one I've done....and this is my favorite so far, for many reasons.

My car made 326 RWHP with this intake, with MINOR bolt-ons.....and now makes 345 RWHP with MINOR bolt-ons, and 96 Intake Cams.

$650 shipped

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Just curious do you have any before and after dyno sheets?? I mainly want to see if any power was lost under the curve or loss of tq down low?? Also do you have any pic of it all put together?

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
I have so many dyno sheets.....I can dig and see. I know I have before and afters.

It is not possible to lose power under the curve with this intake, as it still has the stock length runners. Typical gains with these are 5 - 15 rwhp, depending on mods, throughout the curve and similar torque.

I do not have pictures of this particular intake. If it doesn't sell, I might snap some.

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
Do you charge for porting parts? or just sell parts you've already ported? I've been looking to have my 99 cobra lower ported.

ModularSpeed

Suspension Guru
Established Member
rockin, I charge $600 for a full port like this one.

I also have a $450 option for you as well.

It is generally cheaper to find one already done....that way you can buy it without a core....and sell your stocker.

rockinrhodes

IsThereSomethinInMyTeeth
Established Member
Ah, yeah I gotcha. I just have one of those pre-fix 99 lowers and it bugs the hell outta me knowing it could have a little more flow, ya know? haha.

Users who are viewing this thread