Ported Eaton Blower

Shadowfax

Established Member
Just wondering if anyone from Canada has had their Eaton ported, on a Cobra or Lightning. Seems to be a worthwhile Mod, however I am not crazy about the idea of mailing my blower out of the country. Anyone have any experience with this?

Regards
Joe

saleen_4_me

I8A4RE
Established Member
I would like to send it there, but I'm all the way up in Canada. I still might do it though. I just have to see if the guys up here can do it, then I'll make up my mind.

Last edited:

Shadowfax

Established Member
Ya, Stiegemeier is where I'd like to send it.... Just wondering if anyone from CANADA has sent their blower across the line, and if so, what was your experience. I plan on talking to the UPS guys to see what the deal is with insurance. What would you insure your eaton 112 for?

TERMN8U

Established Member
My budy and I just sent ours to stiegemeier last week they should be back by the 15th of Feb. Trust me , as soon as I get the Blower back on I will let everyone know it works! :pepper: :banana: :pepper: :banana:

Shadowfax

Established Member
TERMN8U....My blower and T/B are boxed up and ready to go. Going to send it off tomorrow, Feb 14. Broke three intercooler bolts, otherwise the removal went OK.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Saleen 4 me....you might be better off coming down to my place and doing it. Cause then you wont have to wait for customs, you wont have to pay double for shipping.....I am about 1.5 hours away from Vancouver.....Let me know

rick

04torchred

Established Member
Shadowfax said:
TERMN8U....My blower and T/B are boxed up and ready to go. Going to send it off tomorrow, Feb 14. Broke three intercooler bolts, otherwise the removal went OK.

Hey wanna meet up sometime once your blower gets back. I would love to go for a ride and see what the gains are like. Porting the blower might be a worth while mod even if I keep the stock pulley. Finally got the Stingers so you can have a listen.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
RickSvt said:
Saleen 4 me....you might be better off coming down to my place and doing it. Cause then you wont have to wait for customs, you wont have to pay double for shipping.....I am about 1.5 hours away from Vancouver.....Let me know

rick

Nice offer Rick. :beer:

saleen_4_me

I8A4RE
Established Member
RickSvt said:

rick

Thats sounds like a very good idea. I'm just finishing with all the suspension going in, and then porting the blower is next. I will let you know, plus it will be a fun drive as the speed limit right across the boarder is a nice 70 mph :banana:

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
Also, I have a buddy that has a ported blower with the newest port for sale, let me know if you are interested...PM me

Rick

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Fast Fridge said:
Is it possible to port these blowers yourself. How do you learn? Is there manuals?

There are no manuals. Stiegmeier has years of experience. Their price is very reasonable. Whay chance screwing up an expensive blower trying to save a few bucks? :fart:

Users who are viewing this thread