Ported Eaton

tporter67

Established Member
Well its a stage 8 with the matching ported throttle body and plenum. I cant vouch for the miles since the porting but it is just a 54k mile car. I will also have dual ford gt pumps and 60lb injectors coming off of the car. I havent given price much thought since its still on the car but i think it would probably be $800 for the blower/tb/plenum, $250 for the injectors, $150 for the pumps

SVT_ODIE

Established Member
Well its a stage 8 with the matching ported throttle body and plenum. I cant vouch for the miles since the porting but it is just a 54k mile car. I will also have dual ford gt pumps and 60lb injectors coming off of the car. I havent given price much thought since its still on the car but i think it would probably be $800 for the blower/tb/plenum, $250 for the injectors, $150 for the pumps
Any pics of it ?

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BeckSVT

Established Member
I have a Stage 6 Steggy port with 10k miles on it with ported plenum and accufab throttle body for $1200 you pay shipping and paypal fees

lx347cid

Established Member
I have a stock eaton in mint shape that came off my car at 5,000 miles. I was planning to post it soon.

08Gt500Shelby

Still for sale?

Alexpacheco1

Established Member
Is it still available am interested

Users who are viewing this thread