POS chevy truck caught me by surprise 6.0 150 shot

781mach1

Established Member
I got called out by a 2001 chevy 1500 shortbed shortcab with a 6.0 all tricked out. I had messed with him before in my buddies lightning and it was tight but me wanted the MACH this time and he wanted to do it for $100. I knew something was up but I did'nt think the kid had the balls to run anything crazy but I found out differently after the race. Well I raced his ass and he tried to launch in 2 wheel drive and spun hard so I beat him 4 cars. His truck was so loud I couldn't even hear my motor or my tires spin. I tried to collect my money but he said best of 3 to my buddy b4 the race but I didn't hear it. So I got a lil cocky and launched way too hard and burnt the tires while he launched in 4 wheel drive he got me 2 1/2 out the whole but I was reelin him in till 3rd didn't go in :loser: . I never miss gears but I guess I was due So the final line up came and he wanted a rollin start and that just works in my favor cause the goodyear zr45's hook like shit anyways so we did and I got him by a 1 1/2 but it would have been 2 1/2 but i granny shifted third to make sure it went in. I won but the kid was full of excuses but we all heard them b4 ( i spun, you jumped , there were cars comin off the highway, you came into my lane) bullsh1t like that. To make a long story shortER we pulled over after the underpass and he started PURGING HIS 150SHOT OF NITROUS which only got me pist. Then he didn't want to pay so i slapped him up a lil bit and smacked his head off the steering wheel and he called the cops on me. LOL but it was fun.

I got to admit that the f'ing truck had balls. He ran a 6.0, a flange that opened to give him open headers, nitrous and everything you can think of, shift kit everthing plus 4 wheel drive LOL. On tires I know id smoke him but its def a high 12's low 13's truck and DEF a sleeper. He's only 18 yrs old and a only child. his daddy gives him all the money he wants to build his truck and he thought he was king shit. He just needed a good smack or 2 to put him in his place. Now me knows callin someone out and tryin to sucker them with a 150 shot for money WILL get you slapped up. I really didn't even want the kids money, I really just wanted to shut him up. Him and his friends were all over town talkin like they were the fastest thing on earth and they all got shut up by a slow 13.20 @109 mach 1 runnin full rich shootin flames evertime I shift. LOL

Well im just tired of typing so im done.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I can honestly say that in the 24 years I have been driving I have never slapped anyone after racing them.:smmon:

781mach1

Established Member
Ya I left as he rolled up the window and called the cops. The cops never did anything but it really didn't matter to me anyways.

Also quote " in 24yrs of racing you never slapped anyone "
Have you ever run for money and the chump never pay ????????

bmfgsxr

Established Member
hahahaha, thats a funny story man. good for you. that punk needed a lesson. luckily he didnt get himself hurt much worse for ****ing around. you may have just saved his life by teaching him a hard lesson the easy way.

LS1Mike

F-body whore
Established Member
781mach1 said:
Ya I left as he rolled up the window and called the cops. The cops never did anything but it really didn't matter to me anyways.

Also quote " in 24yrs of racing you never slapped anyone "
Have you ever run for money and the chump never pay ????????
Yep I have and have never hit or roughed up the guy. If I win I normally don't take it anyway. Don't need to the money just want to race.
It is better to have raced and lost then to have never raced at all.

countrysquire

Search then Ask
Established Member
LS1Mike said:
Yep I have and have never hit or roughed up the guy. If I win I normally don't take it anyway. Don't need to the money just want to race.
It is better to have raced and lost then to have never raced at all.

+1 I do it for fun...

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Slapping someone you don't know, is a good way to get shot. Not worth it, especially over a 100 bucks from some teenager.

Nice Kill, seems like it was a fast truck.

rocket5979

Established Member
781mach1 said:
Now me knows callin someone out and tryin to sucker them with a 150 shot for money WILL get you slapped up.

Huh? Run what ya brung man. People don't have to disclose their modlist before racing. If we did I would be reciting my modlist for 15 minutes!

I can understand slapping some punk kid around for not wanting to pay up though. That is just wrong based upon principle, not even just about the money itself. Glad to you taught a young punk kid about integrity. :thumbsup:

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
Just want to be clear, Im not against you slapping the idiot! Just saying be careful!

and to the guy above me. That Explorer is balls man! I want a ride =p

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
781mach1 said:
. He just needed a good smack or 2 to put him in his place. Now me knows callin someone out and tryin to sucker them with a 150 shot for money WILL get you slapped up.

There are a lot of those around here.

atlvalet

Established Member
Aren't you both supposed to give the money to a 3rd party, winner takes it? That way you don't have people punking out.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
That's the way we used to do it. I did see a sawed off and a pair of tommy guns come outta a car once cause a guy was pizzed when he lost. Needless to say, he got his money back that night. This at Rankin Rd some 30+ yrs ago.

rocket5979

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
That's the way we used to do it. I did see a sawed off and a pair of tommy guns come outta a car once cause a guy was pizzed when he lost. Needless to say, he got his money back that night. This at Rankin Rd some 30+ yrs ago.

I guess alot of people just don't understand the word "integrity". I may be pissed off if I lose a race to a slower car because I mess up or do something stupid but i will still pay up because I lost. It is too bad these kids don't feel the same way.

The only way I will race for money is if I hand it to a 3rd party.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
what color was it? A friend of mine sold his chevy and it is possible it could be the same one. If so the truck ran 12.04 at the track

Users who are viewing this thread