Possible valve rattling at 80mph with a Predator

akaeric

Established Member
If no one recalls the little run in I had with the Diablo site that I got called for letter word and kicked off.
Welll I just bought a new Predator that works on a 2004 Cobra and ran there performance tune and yesterday I have a vert so I'm not sure but I was running a steady 80 mph on I-95 and I thought I could hear a low rattling like valves and we have good gas hear 92 to 93 so I didn't do the 91 tune which is new to the predator. SO I went to diablo's forum and it let me register and there was a htread right on the same subject so I just ask a question and here is their response .
First off...
This is not your thread AKAERIC.

Second..
You have never bought anything from me which doesn't make you a current customer.

OMAR or Duane....take care of this guy for me please
I reponded with I'm sorry I PM directly to the guy that wrote this and said directly I'm sorry and they erased my response and kicked me of again and I paid $400.00 for a new predator no response. Just like little spoiled brats.

Well anyway does anyone here have any ideas like adjust the timing or do the 91 octane tune. There is no rattling around town and every day driving. It was just that moment or the highway. I'm not sure what the 91 tune does except let you run on 91 fuel.
I have tried to ask twice about playing with the timming for a little more performance and what are the safe limits. That was a little trick with carb. car was to advance the timming just before it started rattling.

:rockon: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread