Post a pic of your R!

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
Yep, at 44,001 all 4 wheels fell off at the same time. Operator error, he forgot to tighten them.

Tom

Obviously 44k miles are not a lot of miles for a car, but it is a lot of miles for a 00R. I haven’t heard of any with higher mileage and that’s why I asked if he has had any issues. It’s nice to hear it has been pretty much trouble free. Most of the 00Rs I see come up for sale are between 1k and 5k Miles.

TFStang

Established Member
I remember seeing it for sale here or ebay as I recall. It was being used as a normal car, not a wrapper.

Tom

Do you remember when and how much? Do you recall how many miles it had, or any other details?

nmp1

Established Member
was that the one in michigan with a foot of snow on it? i remember it having 60k miles on it.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Obviously 44k miles are not a lot of miles for a car, but it is a lot of miles for a 00R. I haven’t heard of any with higher mileage and that’s why I asked if he has had any issues. It’s nice to hear it has been pretty much trouble free. Most of the 00Rs I see come up for sale are between 1k and 5k Miles.

Tim,

I'm just giving Dave some crap and he knows it. I've got to believe he has more miles on his 00R than any other. He is a road warrior and has taken a number of long-distance trips and his car has seen the track as well. Good Job Dave!!!

Tom

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Tom, I was thinking of you last week as I entered turn 3 at Gingerman !

Oh, and Mark says Hi..

HAHAHAHAHA!!! OK--that was pretty good. There was so much dust Kevin thought I was on fire. I still have dirt coming out of my k-member. Yes, we all REALLY need to get together. Hopefully the MCA Anniversary Event at Heartland Park will come together and we all can meet up.

Tom

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member
2 weeks ago, at the MCA Grand National in NH. Both were honored with Gold awards. Was a really fun weekend.

20180902_121746.jpg

specracer

SVTOA MCA
Premium Member

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member

You quoted my post but didn’t say anything...?

Another pic:

F3_D35_CC7-_EB62-4_B61-9_C33-6420396_BF5_B6.jpg

TFStang

Established Member
That’s a great pic. Love the way your teal Cobra looks against that floor. The 00R isn’t too shabby either ;)

Users who are viewing this thread