Post all 03-04 Cobras in the $18-21k range here...

JoyRydn 03

Established Member
Randy Fontenot said:
All I can say is good luck.I do not think you will find a low mileage, 03/04/cobra,for 18to 21,000.00 Dollars. And yes they are holding there value. I sold one around 4 months ago for $37,000.00,with ,5460, miles,but a 03/S281Cobra,and-had it 4 years,and now own a 2007 Shelby Gt500,Coupe,white/blue Lemans-Stripes,with all 3 options. I paid MSRP-$45,060.00,really Luck on that price.

Yeah... I'd tried too buy your car a couple of months ago, we just couldn't get together on price. I thought you were getting the orange GT500? well any how hope you like your new car and hope all is well with the house. Please send me some pics when it comes back from saleen? Maybe I'll have the chance to buy that one from you? you never know!!!

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
03 for 20.5k

2003 black Cobra 80,xxx miles very good condition. Wear mark on driver side seat from getting in and out other than that int. clean. Paint in fairly good shape couple of chips here and there but 80k miles. Eibach pro kit with drag launch bags in back. Sub-frame connectors IRS brace replica FR500 chrome wheels 17x9 and 17x10 with good tires. Steg 4 ported blower 2.80 pully 2lbs. lower and billtet idlers. Spec 3 clutch Fidanza flywheel Steeda adj. clutch quadrent and cable. Magnaflow catback. $19,750 OBO. Contact Larry at 720-278-1045 or [email protected] Thanks

Last edited:

Redline.

Banned
no one believes you can get a cobra for $18-21,000 these days. Ive found a few cars in the price range so if your car fits in that range, please post it here with a link to your for sale ad or post the info here. Im going to be getting back into the 03-04 Scene and have been shopping around for the right car. I also have a friend who is looking for the same type of deal so post up! Im personally in no rush to purchase a car (ideally in april-may), but it would be nice to have an inexpensive terminator database!

You can buy high mile junk cobras all day long at that price. You get what you pay for 99% of the time.

Redline.

Banned
I would sell mine for $21 maybe $25 with the goodies.

You told big nick from PA that you sold us your silver cobra knowing it had the tick which was a blatant focking lie. We asked you directly if the car had any issues and you said NO when we met you at Chevy chase in laurel. I guess thats why you would not give us your id when we wrote up the bill. I seriously hope we cross paths again my friend. Your whippled Cobra was a flaming pile of beat the death garbage. Im going to call nick and have him post in this thread so everyone can see what a scammer you are. Anyone that buys a car from you is a fool!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

lazerred02

Established Member
You told big nick from PA that you sold us your silver cobra knowing it had the tick which was a blatant focking lie. We asked you directly if the car had any issue and you said NO when we met you at Chevy chase in laurel. I guess that why you would not give us your id when we wrote up the bill. I seriously hope he cross paths again my friend. Your whippled Cobra was a flaming pile of beat the death garbage. Im going to call nick and have him post in this thread so everyone can see what a scammer you are. Anyone that buys a car from you is a fool!!!!!!!!!!

Price was too good to be true I guess.

pack018

Established Member
I dont get it, why are people getting mad that the 03-04 loosing value... Thats what happens when the car starts getting old.... plus gas prices( 2.93 for 89 here in Northern NJ) and insurance aren't a good selling point... plus people that say that the KBB and NADA dont mean sh*t tell that to your bank... I dont kow how it is anywhere else but where I live in NJ when you go apply for a car loan the bank only gives you market value...I think thats the reason that the people that are asking over market value are having a harder time selling their cars..

Last edited:

pack018

Established Member
How long do you guys think until we start selling GT500's for sell for under 35k.......??

Ericy

Established Member
I think its completely opposite, I know when I sell a car at a lower price and something is wrong with it, I let the people know. I wouldn't trust just anybody wanting top dollar because there is too much they can try and hide to get that much money out of it.

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
i think 18-21 is too low. But i think 25-26 is too high for most.

I think a 30K, very clean, and slightly modded 04 should be around 24Kor so

Just look at how many 03/04's are for sale and STILL are for sale. There are 100's out there. The sellers dont want to go down and the buyers dont want to go up. I have my i on one thats 26K. Great car 30K miles, but i think it should be more aroun 23.5-24K. Yes the owner might be taking a slight hit, but if you want to sell something you have to give a fair market price

Users who are viewing this thread