ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_8967.JPG

Chase_

Established Member
Unfortunately I don't have any recent photos of mine in the light of day

Here are a few I took while changing out the hood a while back. This was taken at a friends shop where it has sat on this trailer for a while now. Car looks good for not having a bath in almost 3 years in this picture. These hoods are a lot taller than TruCarbon advertises, I'd estimate it as a 4" cowl rise over stock.

Hopefully it will see sunlight by the end of the year

IMG_1417.jpg

Looks sickkk. I assume no issues with the figment on the hood? I've been on their "waiting list" for that hood since January. They keep pushing the date back unfortunately.

EDIT: Nevermind I saw the was question answered later in the thread
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bad Company

Established Member
Looks sickkk. I assume no issues with the figment on the hood? I've been on their "waiting list" for that hood since January. They keep pushing the date back unfortunately.

EDIT: Nevermind I saw the was question answered later in the thread
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately from what I was told they don't make many of these hoods in a year by the salesman that sold me mine. He told me they only had 3 scheduled to be built with one already sold and the other two were for inventory when I ordered the hood. I decided to order mine and have them put it on the Back Order list to make sure I had one of those 3 scheduled to be built. I was told that it would be a 8 week wait before they could ship the hood, fortunately the wait was shorter and I had the hood in 6 weeks.

Hopefully they'll get yours built soon. I like the looks of this hood much better than the Shelby Super Snake hood it replaced. Unfortunately it blocks the state inspection sticker from view with it being so tall. I expect I will be getting stopped and tickets for this too LOL

Users who are viewing this thread