Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Sold the black and white 14.
Moved to Colorado.
Made some bank.
Flew to GA.
Paid 45 cash for a 13 with 32k.
1700 mile drive back from Savannah GA in 22hrs.
Replacement Shelby in the Garage.
86aab16b09528840333c67d93c7da102.jpg

730626b80e13dba1a277221b100ba3e4.jpg

b52b1be9b1bdf14a248e92cc3b4959bf.jpg

7a488d9915b6117cabd52dd7707b4f2b.jpg

61a5d16faadb8a778c03cd833282c816.jpg

Nice! Good deal considering the millage. What options?

Also, where are you at in Colorado? I am south of Denver in Castle Rock

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Nice! Good deal considering the millage. What options?

Also, where are you at in Colorado? I am south of Denver in Castle Rock

I’m in Aurora near southlands. Love Castlerock btw. Gorgeous area! I was gonna wait to pull the trigger but man… when he agreed to 45k, and the wifey didn’t complain, I had to buy a plane ticket lol.

As for options it’s a track pack car without nav or glass roof. Exactly what I wanted.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m in Aurora near southlands. Love Castlerock btw. Gorgeous area! I was gonna wait to pull the trigger but man… when he agreed to 45k, and the wifey didn’t complain, I had to buy a plane ticket lol.

As for options it’s a track pack car without nav or glass roof. Exactly what I wanted.

Oh nice! My sister in-law and her husband live in Aurora. Yes! We love Castle Rock. I have only been out here a year but its a great place for sure.

I was in the same boat man, I unloaded my 01 Cobra and moved here from Michigan. A week later bought my 14 because it was optioned the way I want (all options but GR) and was actually a local 1 owner car with low miles. Had to jump on it. My wife basically forced me to go look at it lol. I am glad I did because I avoided the skyrocketing prices.

@Norton is out here as well. Lots of cool car stuff to do out here

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Oh nice! My sister in-law and her husband live in Aurora. Yes! We love Castle Rock. I have only been out here a year but its a great place for sure.

I was in the same boat man, I unloaded my 01 Cobra and moved here from Michigan. A week later bought my 14 because it was optioned the way I want (all options but GR) and was actually a local 1 owner car with low miles. Had to jump on it. My wife basically forced me to go look at it lol. I am glad I did because I avoided the skyrocketing prices.

I’m all for getting together and figuring out the car scene. Already started ordering parts lol.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member

I’m all for getting together and figuring out the car scene. Already started ordering parts lol.
I'm all for catching-up sometime. Look forward to hearing about your car's visit with Eddie @ Elite...

Unfortunately, cooler temps and mountain snow mean the car season is winding down.

Users who are viewing this thread