Post most recent pics of your '13-14 GT500

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I’m all for getting together and figuring out the car scene. Already started ordering parts lol.

I'm all for catching-up sometime. Look forward to hearing about your car's visit with Eddie @ Elite...

Unfortunately, cooler temps and mountain snow mean the car season is winding down.

Same. Lets make it happen

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I'm all for catching-up sometime. Look forward to hearing about your car's visit with Eddie @ Elite...

Unfortunately, cooler temps and mountain snow mean the car season is winding down.

Yea that’s cool. I kinda figured this insane Colorado Weather was about to take over for the worse in terms of driving a 700+HP rwd car

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh nice! My sister in-law and her husband live in Aurora. Yes! We love Castle Rock. I have only been out here a year but its a great place for sure.

I was in the same boat man, I unloaded my 01 Cobra and moved here from Michigan. A week later bought my 14 because it was optioned the way I want (all options but GR) and was actually a local 1 owner car with low miles. Had to jump on it. My wife basically forced me to go look at it lol. I am glad I did because I avoided the skyrocketing prices.

@Norton is out here as well. Lots of cool car stuff to do out here

so, Colorado is an option to move to (minus the altitude and snow) lived in the springs for a few years. Id love to have some cool neighbors

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Yea that’s cool. I kinda figured this insane Colorado Weather was about to take over for the worse in terms of driving a 700+HP rwd car
Having lived here for many years, I can tell you there will be plenty of warm(er) and dry days thru the winter. The problem I have with enjoying my fun cars then is the sand and salt (or mag chloride) still on the roads. With that in mind, both of my toys usually hibernate from roughly early November thru late March. (Extended cold and stormy weather this spring extended hibernation into April, but that was unusual.)

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Having lived here for many years, I can tell you there will be plenty of warm(er) and dry days thru the winter. The problem I have with enjoying my fun cars then is the sand and salt (or mag chloride) still on the roads. With that in mind, both of my toys usually hibernate from roughly early November thru late March. (Extended cold and stormy weather this spring extended hibernation into April, but that was unusual.)

Same. The cars didn't leave the garage until the first of may.

Being from Michigan, I was used to November-May lol

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member

Yup I’m with you there. That sand and salt shit really tear things up big time.

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
From last week's late season cruise over Mount Vernon, around Lariat Loop Rd, and thru Windy Saddle Park, with this stop overlooking Golden...
20211022_124422.jpg

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Do not know if this is an option for you, but off road H pipe and stock mufflers do it all, sounds great and no drone.

I, along with others can confirm this.

Two or three years after my midpipe I got a little bored with the volume and upgraded mufflers. But the factory axle-back with an O/H sounded excellent

Users who are viewing this thread