Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Yup.....thats my SS in the video. Purchased the car from RK Motors within hours of it be posted on there site. Got some inside info on it before it went up for sale. Thank you for your kind remark (y)
Awesome man.
Great car.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm jealous lmao. Haven't had one since 02 and I want just 1.

Great stable Brady!!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thanks man!

You'll get one eventually. Maybe the prices will drop a bit in the future?

I hope Grundy insurance is good, because I now have 5 mustangs insured through them.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got the 90 vert home. It has more paint flaws than I knew about. Some can likely be removed with a paint correction. And some can't.

But this is going to be a driver. Body is straight and no rust.

Probably remove the 1 piece headlights tonight, order up a few stuff. Like factory air intake, new vert cover boot, ect.
0705e50f809502802f0bc2d7ff4c0ea5.jpg
2f722105a80a101977301fefbc4b9c85.jpg

Awesome plan, next project for me is only going to be a driver as well. Hard to believe thats the same green though, didnt realize the color could shift so much.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is one NICE home for your Jeep, sir! Awesome Willys, too! How long have you owned it?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know by all my pictures are indoor.... once weather is nice I promise I'll get some out in the sun.

Tried getting them all in the same picture.
4f430f280ba389fe30ce3c2adb320cfe.jpg

Looking at that photo, your heart must race just a bit when you walk into your garage to see a stable of 5 Mustangs.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn cobra way back there in the corner.

giphy.gif
LoL main reason is that 90 vert and 93 hatch were just added to the stable in the last few months. I actually plan on driving the cobra the most this year.
Looking at that photo, your heart must race just a bit when you walk into your garage to see a stable of 5 Mustangs.
It kinda feels surreal when I walk in there. And a little at a time, but every car needs a little work done. I need to start writing it down in a notebook.
I would say so @CobraBob. That pic has pony passion all over it. Hell....my heart buzzes just seeing this pic. Nice stable to go with it to corral all those beautiful mustangs and cobra's.
I appreciate the kind words!

Users who are viewing this thread