Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Doodler

Established Member
Nice looking Cobra, sir!! Did you add the sun roof, or did a previous owner do it? I like the hood a lot. Don't recall ever seeing that one before.
Thanks! The original owner added the sunroof. Although I liked it when I first got it, I kind of wish he didn't. I may have a new roof skin put on the car after the white car is running (All toy funds are being devoted to that right now). It didn't look like the Kenne Bell was going to fit under the hood very well, so I was looking for a cowl and just before I pulled the trigger on an R hood, I was able to find this one from Harwood.

LS WUT

Established Member
I wasn't looking to sell it (had it since 2004), but I'm always accepting cash offers.
Makes 452/512.
The color is growing on me. I’m looking at the one in my driveway. Same color, same gear. 63k miles. However it’s got a lot of stuff done that I wouldn’t do. Full maxim suspension, etc. rides on rails, however to me not that exciting.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
The color is growing on me. I’m looking at the one in my driveway. Same color, same gear. 63k miles. However it’s got a lot of stuff done that I wouldn’t do. Full maxim suspension, etc. rides on rails, however to me not that exciting.

Haha. Then you probably wouldn't like mine either.

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_2386.JPG
IMG_2222.jpg
IMG_2343.JPG
IMG_1906.JPG
IMG_1879.JPG
IMG_2388.JPG
IMG_2391.JPG
IMG_2389.JPG

Build is about all done and waiting on the tuner. New higher compression motor with mild turbo cams and a set of the cool roush CNC ported heads, bigger 64-66 turbos,tick level 5 magnum, ftbr bushings and full powdercoat of front and rear suspension, GForce outlaw axles, added a 6pt cage and a Holley computer and dash run everything. Custom 3020 wheels that Joe had put together for me. Byepolr performance did a phenomenal job and the car and all the hard work look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
View attachment 1752746View attachment 1752747View attachment 1752748View attachment 1752749View attachment 1752750View attachment 1752751View attachment 1752752View attachment 1752753
Build is about all done and waiting on the tuner. New higher compression motor with mild turbo cams and a set of the cool roush CNC ported heads, bigger 64-66 turbos,tick level 5 magnum, ftbr bushings and full powdercoat of front and rear suspension, GForce outlaw axles, added a 6pt cage and a Holley computer and dash run everything. Custom 3020 wheels that Joe had put together for me. Byepolr performance did a phenomenal job and the car and all the hard work look amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Holy shit, My nipples are hard.

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Mod plans ??
If I decide to keep the V @1 Alibi 2 I will eventually in time Mod. But for now, I just would hate to mess with it. Not too many of these left that are all stock W/ low mileage and unmolested. True survivor! For what it is, this car would surprise alot of ppl w/ 700-750 horsepower cars in a roll race. I kid you not, this car will snap your neck when that supercharger kicks in.......its pretty damn fast for being all stock. Im not really a GM guy but this 6.2 liter supercharged LSA is one helluva motor.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread