Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome photo man, glad you guys got out and went for a cruise. One of these days I’m gonna make my way up there and I’d love to see those cars in person!
It would definitely be awesome to meet some of the SVTP family! You guys are welcome anytime!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Stangra

Established Member
Forget insurance, either
1- drive what you can afford to wad up
2- buy a real race car they can be rebuilt far easier
3- stay off the track if you don't like risk.

Track insurance is a huge waste of money
Well...

1 & 2 are reasonable options only for a solo incident, if others become involved you may be assuming a significant risk.

3 ain't happening

Track insurance is almost always a huge waste of money, just be aware of the consequences if going without.

blk02edge

Established Member
Well...

1 & 2 are reasonable options only for a solo incident, if others become involved you may be assuming a significant risk.

3 ain't happening

Track insurance is almost always a huge waste of money, just be aware of the consequences if going without.
Other's are not your problem on the track... it's personal beware. If someone else wipes you out they don't owe you shit either. So, always track what you can afford to wad up.

If 3 "ain't happening" then that's not my problem but I look at it as a very poor decision.

balboky01

Established Member
PXL_20220704_163921195_2.jpg
PXL_20220704_1639317201.jpg

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Well...

3 ain't happening

Which insurance company do you have? And which did you used to have?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread