Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

LS WUT

Established Member
109C989F-DB29-4AF5-885F-7C6888647C6A.jpeg

Drove the cobra today for work, took along my pooch for the ride. For those of you who don’t know. She’s been having some issues with her old age. Possibly found a mass in her bladder. She beat cancer once. I’m hoping this isn’t it. She loves her cobra, and she loves rides. The cobra is being taken in today for the body shop to figure out the damage, and give a quote and hopefully I can get the bumper repainted, etc.

Attachments

• 4D402E67-626D-4D5B-8CA6-5D1E0161C344.jpeg
    4D402E67-626D-4D5B-8CA6-5D1E0161C344.jpeg
    278.3 KB · Views: 88

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
^It's shiny. I'll concede that much. lol And if it makes you a couple bucks as a rental, more power to ya.

Your neighbors are probably happy. You've gone from a slew of badass high hp loud monsters to a driveway of whisper quiet battery mobiles. ha

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Haven't drove it lately but I'm hoping to change that this weekend. Wish it would have come from the factory with hood struts. I don't like how these space up the rear of the hood the thickness of the brackets but whatever. There's no going back.
7beff569c1d9fb3d9896314cdf424871.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just got her first wash with soap and water. Debating on doing a paint correction on it. The paint has a lot of swirls and scratches. And it's not smooth at all.

Or I just keep driving it, and do that as a winter project...
e6c8a1d36d672513b5093b8b2dffc94a.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Just got her first wash with soap and water. Debating on doing a paint correction on it. The paint has a lot of swirls and scratches. And it's not smooth at all.

Or I just keep driving it, and do that as a winter project...
e6c8a1d36d672513b5093b8b2dffc94a.jpg
Save it for winter and enjoy her the rest of summer. I'm in the same boat as you; we've gotta cherish the weather before it's too late. Plus you've got the perfect garage for winter work. And you can take months to complete it if you choose. Is there a hose and floor drain in there?

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Save it for winter and enjoy her the rest of summer. I'm in the same boat as you; we've gotta cherish the weather before it's too late. Plus you've got the perfect garage for winter work. And you can take months to complete it if you choose. Is there a hose and floor drain in there?
That's what I'm thinking.

Only drain is in the bathroom. Generally what I've done is give it a good wash before storage, then I can do the paint correction in the shop.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread