Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Thabeast

Established Member
573e2bb831ec014618d782340d0c9f6f.jpg
0bd228b532855818d84d8ba6210f63d9.jpg

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Not at all. But I always regretted not having the premium but I also didn't expect to love the S550 as much as I did when I purchased it, so I wanted to get one exactly how I wanted it. I also wanted the new 10spd with the performance package so I can do my cruising, mountain driving and also lay down some consistent times at the strip too. I had the M6 in the white one and 3rd gear lockout was always a pain in my ass. I also always got paranoid breaking shit. By having an auto, you alleviate a lot of those worries. Now I didn't expect to buy one as soon as I did but I got such a good deal that I would have regretted letting someone else buy it. Car is a 48k optioned car from Ford.com. I was able to get it for 38500 before TTL.

Wow, that sounds like a great deal indeed for that trim level. I may have been tempted to jump on that too.

I bet the 10 speed is tons of fun and it's a great color. My DD is a similar color. How do you the 10 speed so far?

Last edited:

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I will check. I go on only once in a long while. Keep you posted if anything pops up.
Thanks bro. I appreciate it.

How much is that? Dinan stuff ain't cheap
It definitely isn't cheap. The prices escape me at the moment, but they were up there.
They have Stage 1-3. Then, add the cost of install as well to keep warranty.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Getting any bites?
4sale....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just had another guy waste a lot of my time. Told him the price is the price, he's talking about flying in Friday to get it then tries to offer less b/c something happened in his life. Sorry, that sucks, but not my problem. Said can't get it Friday for $8,500 so I ask what day works? That's still the price. He ghosts. **** people.

Users who are viewing this thread