Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
a94030253f770ece9e61554edf475655.jpg

New tow pig.

New motor
Studded, egr welded shut
All new injectors.

2007 f 350.

Pic is Kijiji stock pic. I assure you it’s mine.

It’s dirty right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never_Enough

Established Member
chapman has some scat packs for about $20K less than the hellcats (i was there last weekend looking at some stuff and their hellcats are in the $60's). i was hoping to find a nice Rubicon but they are all so ugly now, and all are automatics. hideous. i wish i still had my Rubicon from a few years ago.
Chapman can suck my dick. Went to the Ford dealer next door few years ago to look at a new GT500, in a new CTS-V that I had for an extended test drive mind you, and they wouldn't let me drive it. Went to Chapman Dodge twice a week ago and both times was refused the test drive. Actually, the first time I didn't even get any help. **** Chapman

Never_Enough

Established Member
It really depends what you are looking to do with the car. My good buddy has a Hellcat Charger, and he's considering downgrading to a Scat or SRT and pocketing the difference. His main reasons are traction issues and unusable power. Since it's his daily, he doesn't want to run drag radials. Where we live, using 700 hp isn't super easy.

Also, since my car is a daily (I only drive a 2 miles round trip to the train station for work), I mainly do stop light to stoplight pulls. I don't drag race or race on the streets, so 500 to 700 doesn't justify the costs.

With that said, if you are someone who will regret the power difference, don't skimp and just get the cat. These motors are only good for 6-8 PSI. I've seen too many people try to save cash and end up with a less reliable car at the same cost as getting the cat.
Knowing myself, I'd probably want a Hellcat every time I saw one drive by and regret it. Not that there's anything wrong with the 392. However, a good friend that is a die hard MOPAR guy just told me $1,500 for tune, intake & TB, gets the SRT392 into the 11s. True?

Last edited:

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Nice. You got a tune for it?

No have not done a thing to it...just polishing up chrome a bit for now.....Will be more maintenance related things first, wanna get "Oil bypass filter and Coolant filter kit" right away.

Also kinda curious if I can put another 5 micron canister style fuel filter in the factory system without having to go full FASS(or similar)

Will be getting some form of tuner to get a view on EOT/ECT....kinda just wanna throw the Banks Boss Hoss kit at it......eventually

Truck is a Unicorn.....

OG owner
274,000kms overall
Full longblock done 14,000kms ago and @ same time...(Diesel Engine Parts Edmonton ǀ 6.0 Street Series ǀ DFC Diesel)
Egr welded
new HPOP
new Oil cooler
All new injectors
Fully rebuilt turbo(edit)

And the guy threw in a new set of Michelin rubber(take offs off his new 2018;)

Also has Radar Jammer, and passport Rader detector

Maintained since new by ONE(yes literally the same guy) Ford master diesel Tech

Body is currently 6.5/10 but I think most of it will polish up good, no visible cancer yet just surface....

Interior 6/10
driver bolster has seams parting, and entire thing needs really good cleaning
And tint needs tint...

Never_Enough

Established Member
No hellcat now?
No, bait & switch. They agreed to $X all in w/tax. The next day it was plus tax. Not the 1st time a dealer has lied to someone & won't be the last. On top of that, he tried to charge me tax on the whole purchsse price of the car. You asshole, I only pay tax on the lease amount. I don't need to buy anything so I can wait.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
No, bait & switch. They agreed to $X all in w/tax. The next day it was plus tax. Not the 1st time a dealer has lied to someone & won't be the last. On top of that, he tried to charge me tax on the whole purchsse price of the car. You asshole, I only pay tax on the lease amount. I don't need to buy anything so I can wait.

Damn well that sucks

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member

Jesus you really getting the screw around

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Chapman can suck my dick. Went to the Ford dealer next door few years ago to look at a new GT500, in a new CTS-V that I had for an extended test drive mind you, and they wouldn't let me drive it. Went to Chapman Dodge twice a week ago and both times was refused the test drive. Actually, the first time I didn't even get any help. **** Chapman

Chapman knows a tire kicker when they see one!!

Couple more weeks of saving that allowance and you’ll be ready.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
No have not done a thing to it...just polishing up chrome a bit for now.....Will be more maintenance related things first, wanna get "Oil bypass filter and Coolant filter kit" right away.

Also kinda curious if I can put another 5 micron canister style fuel filter in the factory system without having to go full FASS(or similar)

Will be getting some form of tuner to get a view on EOT/ECT....kinda just wanna throw the Banks Boss Hoss kit at it......eventually

Truck is a Unicorn.....

OG owner
274,000kms overall
Full longblock done 14,000kms ago and @ same time...(Diesel Engine Parts Edmonton ǀ 6.0 Street Series ǀ DFC Diesel)
Egr welded
new HPOP
new Oil cooler
All new injectors
Fully rebuilt turbo(edit)

And the guy threw in a new set of Michelin rubber(take offs off his new 2018;)

Also has Radar Jammer, and passport Rader detector

Maintained since new by ONE(yes literally the same guy) Ford master diesel Tech

Body is currently 6.5/10 but I think most of it will polish up good, no visible cancer yet just surface....

Interior 6/10
driver bolster has seams parting, and entire thing needs really good cleaning
And tint needs tint...
This is the latest from Edge:
Insight CTS2 | Edge

I have the previous edition (Insight CTS) with the EGT probe. I love it. I use a SCT XCal programmer to load tunes. I've got 7 different tunes for mine, everything from mild to wild. I know a little bit about the 6.0 Powerstroke...had mine since brand new.

I have this system:
Sinister Diesel External Oil Filter & Coolant Filtration System for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L

as well as their intake elbow:
Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for Ford 6.0L

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
This is the latest from Edge:
Insight CTS2 | Edge

I have the previous edition (Insight CTS) with the EGT probe. I love it. I use a SCT XCal programmer to load tunes. I've got 7 different tunes for mine, everything from mild to wild. I know a little bit about the 6.0 Powerstroke...had mine since brand new.

I have this system:
Sinister Diesel External Oil Filter & Coolant Filtration System for 2003-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L

as well as their intake elbow:
Sinister Diesel Intake Elbow for Ford 6.0L

That is the exact kit I have been researching! Meet your expectations?

Anything else ya got for info /do/dont lay it on mine brother

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
That is the exact kit I have been researching! Meet your expectations?

Anything else ya got for info /do/dont lay it on mine brother
Diesel talk gives me wood. I'm very happy with the Sinister stuff. Any questions you've got, ask away. I have my original motor but it's been studded, deleted, after market heads, Magnaflow 3" turbo back and the tunes...the glorious tunes. I've been debating a turbo upgrade and bigger injectors. As I get closer to retirement though, I think more about traveling and less about modding.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Diesel talk gives me wood. I'm very happy with the Sinister stuff. Any questions you've got, ask away. I have my original motor but it's been studded, deleted, after market heads, Magnaflow 3" turbo back and the tunes...the glorious tunes. I've been debating a turbo upgrade and bigger injectors. As I get closer to retirement though, I think more about traveling and less about modding.

Ya they are quite fun.
almost pulled the trigger on a couple of these in the past, and things just did not work out.

I really enjoyed the cummins I did up, pulled like a peterbilt honest...but was not really fast just a brute of a work horse.

Been in and around it for the last 15 years due to the oilpatch, everyone had a chipped out deleted diesel, usually all the big three on site every day. Made for some fun and terrifying rides home LOL...

I recall the day my consultant bought and 07 Harley edition.....he gave it 20,000kms to break in...Studded it, and Put the Banks Big Hoss six gun full kit on it, back then had dual exhaust still...MOTHER OF GOD.......The driller had a 04 d-max full air intake 4" straight pipe and a Edge attitude with juice, and the full unlock codes.......The Harley made that thing look like a rock racing a river.....it was one of the more impressive Ford moments Ive got to witness

Users who are viewing this thread