Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Paint mixes have come a long way in the last few decades. Back in the day, you got a "color".
Now the OEM & custom mixes are off the chain!
I agree.
Look at Lightning Blue and the new Orange Fury. Both look great in my opinion. I do believe both are metallic paints as well.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
IMG_20171128_195522_038-1200x1155.jpg

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Finally able to post photos again. Bought this Mach 1 about 2 weeks ago. She’s rough, but I’ll be starting on the restoration this weekend.
View attachment 1447403
View attachment 1447404

I love the Mach 1 cars simply because they are just a tad different and just a tad bit blast from the past.... I think it’s a great car and as good as owning a cobra in my opinion, in fact I’d love to own one someday, a lot of the parts on my car are off of a 04 Mach

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Recon

Established Member
I love the Mach 1 cars simply because they are just a tad different and just a tad bit blast from the past.... I think it’s a great car and as good as owning a cobra in my opinion, in fact I’d love to own one someday, a lot of the parts on my car are off of a 04 Mach

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Thank you. I like them as well. I’ve wanted a new edge for a few years now, but with the budget I had I settled for a Bullitt. Mach was out of the price range. I nearly bought a Bullitt a few weeks before this car became for sale. But owner was delusional to the repairs it needed. This Mach I believed was worthy of saving. 33k miles needing an engine rebuild and obvious paint work. Then it has some high quality mods, and also some very tacky “mods.” Once we start on the engine removal this weekend I think I’ll start a restoration thread in the Mach 1 section. Biggest upgrades planned are T56 and IRS.

paulyboy928

Established Member
Just picked this up. '05 fx4 SCrew. It's in great shape for 145k miles. I just wanted something to throw stuff in and this fit the bill perfectly. No wild plans for it really...

New Bug deflector
Window deflectors
Tint
HIDs
Dual Din Headunit with SiriusXM

Maybe later down the road:
1.5" Level
305/65s
...Cam phasers

Here's some extremely crappy pics

1906224F-5EAD-4E6E-8C0F-6F9A96DC0D81_zpsol7qcqf1.jpg

47D96758-ADC5-478E-BA9B-759ECC05CBE2_zpsynq2nbef.jpg