Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
car looks great. It's ironic that you have what looks like beautiful weather and we are under a winterstorm advisory. S. Louisiana, WTF?
And BTW, if that car was 6R80.....
Gorgeous. Great photo. Love that color. Wish they had produced it on the 500s.
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. It is a great looking car. Always gets thumbs up, stares and people wanting to take photos of it when I'm at the gas station.

***Richard, we're getting snow tomorrow. "Supposed" to be about 4-6 inches worth. I ever tell you how much I loathe the winter?!? lol

Jason G76

SVT build
Established Member
Thank you. I like them as well. I’ve wanted a new edge for a few years now, but with the budget I had I settled for a Bullitt. Mach was out of the price range. I nearly bought a Bullitt a few weeks before this car became for sale. But owner was delusional to the repairs it needed. This Mach I believed was worthy of saving. 33k miles needing an engine rebuild and obvious paint work. Then it has some high quality mods, and also some very tacky “mods.” Once we start on the engine removal this weekend I think I’ll start a restoration thread in the Mach 1 section. Biggest upgrades planned are T56 and IRS.

Sounds like a good plan to me

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Snow!

DSC_8428-X3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread