Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Mainn

Established Member
Is that a Swift? You running Kent or Honda?

It's a Spectrum 06, designed and built locally by Borland Racing Developments. Running a Kent - we only have Kent or Duratec powered cars here, both using an LD200 4spd H-pattern. I'll have to look into the differences between our cars and yours!

I'll also post some video up next month when I race it again (if I'm not too embarrassed about my driving, considering how long it's been since hitting a track, lol).

blk02edge

Established Member
It's a Spectrum 06, designed and built locally by Borland Racing Developments. Running a Kent - we only have Kent or Duratec powered cars here, both using an LD200 4spd H-pattern. I'll have to look into the differences between our cars and yours!

I'll also post some video up next month when I race it again (if I'm not too embarrassed about my driving, considering how long it's been since hitting a track, lol).
Oh right, I have come across a Spectrum before but certainly not too common over here.

blk02edge

Established Member
Added a small amount of color, pinstripe and red body washers
Screenshot_20210810-122231_(1).jpeg

Sent from my LM-G710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

IA Shelby

Established Member
Oh god... Like 15-20 seconds a lap for a standard Atom on slicks. At my local track.

I've driven one and honestly they are kinda turdy
View attachment 1715863
I had no idea what something like yours would do. It looks like an Indy car to me. I am too old (hips) and and claustrophobic to think about crawling in something like you have. I do respect those that can.

blk02edge

Established Member
I had no idea what something like yours would do. It looks like an Indy car to me. I am too old (hips) and and claustrophobic to think about crawling in something like you have. I do respect those that can.
The claustrophobia is real when strapping in, as soon as you are moving it goes away.

Double0fox

2 extra cylinders
Established Member

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Went out to test the Radical yesterday... Thing has the biggest rats nest wiring and developed the classic ready to go misfire so couldn't run.

And brought the Crossle FF in to start getting that re-freshed.

And of course, another shameless whore photo of the F1000View attachment 1716062View attachment 1716066View attachment 1716067

Sent from my LM-G710 using the svtperformance.com mobile app
upload_2021-8-13_8-31-2.png

You, sir, are living the racing high life. I admire what you have and what you're doing with them.

upload_2021-8-13_8-32-19.png

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Users who are viewing this thread