Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Picked up another daily. Full creature comforts (AC/heat, power locks/windows, power steering). Motor is fully forged with a PTE 5558 making about 420whp. Tunable boost by gear, etc etc. Car is a blast to drive.

I always loved my Honda's. My last was a 97 Accord wagon 5-spd. I also had a '91 si hatch. They are fun to drive and you can beat the hell out of them.

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I always loved my Honda's. My last was a 97 Accord wagon 5-spd. I also had a '91 si hatch. They fun to drive and you can beat the hell out of them.

When i was young and a tuned 4 banger would butt-hump any new v8 offering (late 90's, early 00's) my buds and I were Mitsubishi guys.

Im newish to the Honda thing. Last year i had a k24/20 powered 2004 civic sedan with a LSD 6 speed ... car was NA making about 250whp. Also A BLAST to rip around in! Sold that one, made a few bucks, and have been looking for the next Honda ever since.

Im a fan.

There's something about beating on a cheap powerful car.. fun factor is more than ANY exotic... Fight me

So true. It's fun being the under dog.

Its a shock how big of a factor weight plays into "performance" vehicles--as you well know.

This little Civic is so effing fast with 400hp its shocking. I dont think it weighs 2600 lbs. I bet it traps high 120s or maybe even 130. Its a rocket.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
What the hell I'll post my new toy. I picked it up in March or April. I wanted a 991 S or a 997 GTS or Turbo but the market went crazy too fast. So I parked my money here for a little bit. It's a 1 owner, highly optioned, meticulously maintained 997 Cab.

Out of the 100+ cars I've owned, this one is by far the most fun to drive. It begs to be driven hard and is rewarding whether it's twisty backroads or long pulls on the highway. The way it builds speed is exciting, the sounds, the feel, the responsiveness.

Sure I'd probably get smoked by a V6 Camry but they won't be having as much fun as I am.
MyP (1).jpg
MyP (4).jpg
MyP (2).jpg
MyP (3).jpg
MyPorsche (15).jpg

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
What the hell I'll post my new toy. I picked it up in March or April. I wanted a 991 S or a 997 GTS or Turbo but the market went crazy too fast. So I parked my money here for a little bit. It's a 1 owner, highly optioned, meticulously maintained 997 Cab.

Out of the 100+ cars I've owned, this one is by far the most fun to drive. It begs to be driven hard and is rewarding whether it's twisty backroads or long pulls on the highway. The way it builds speed is exciting, the sounds, the feel, the responsiveness.

Sure I'd probably get smoked by a V6 Camry but they won't be having as much fun as I am.View attachment 1730177View attachment 1730178View attachment 1730179View attachment 1730180View attachment 1730182
theres something to be said for being able to drive the shit out of something at near 10 10ths vs doing the same speed in something else only going 5 10ths.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
theres something to be said for being able to drive the shit out of something at near 10 10ths vs doing the same speed in something else only going 5 10ths.

This is true. That really became obvious after I installed my Gen3r on my '14 and I went to pass two Subaru's doing their usual 10 mph under the speed limit. By the time I got around them I was going about 140 mph. The only time that car was fun was when you were in the throttle. And it was just too fast on the roads around me.
The guy who bought it lives in Florida. It's perfect for there. I do miss that violent power from time to time, but I really enjoy and have fun driving the Porsche, which is something I couldn't say about the Mustang.

Resized_20190215_144804_4018.jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Sure I'd probably get smoked by a V6 Camry but they won't be having as much fun as I am.View attachment 1730177View attachment 1730178View attachment 1730179View attachment 1730180View attachment 1730182
How could you not love driving that Porsche. You just look at it, and it speaks to you....climb inside, start me up, and drive the hell out of me. LOL. That and the fact that it's a Cabriolet. Bet you can't wait for Spring.

SCALILOU

Established Member
Lol, it wasn't the 80's, it was1997? I believe it was a 5.7 LS1 V8
****, I don’t know if I’m drunk or just terrible at picking up inflection because I was about to say yea… wtf? how did you have an LS swap car in the 80’s. Edit: I think i forgot what year it is

Damn, I need more or less to drink tonight.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@BossMane, those wheels really were a good switch. They go so well with the black body paint. The polished lip breaks up the black nicely, too. Good looking Cobra!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks. Flowmaster outlaws with the flowmaster 3 inch tailpipes
Awesome . I'm looking for something tame as my car is stock. Looking at Flowmaster FlowFX.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread