Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Thanks brotha Bakersfield raceway it’s a supercharged edelbrock stage 2 10r80 car makes 940

Bakersfield still running?? Thank God. Fontana is closed permanently and 1/8 mi is not very fun IMO.

Ill have to make the trip up to Bakersfield. Very cool. Looks like the car runs HARD!

What did she trap?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
51845888656_d15d813568_h.jpg
I just fell in love with that stunning Viper, Kevin. Only one one word......STUNNING! Well, maybe two words......STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!

I don't know, if that was MY Viper and I took it out for a drive on a Saturday morning, I'd probably be MIA until early evening or until the fuel tank was nearing 'E', whichever came first. LOL.

Santiago

Established Member
Bakersfield still running?? Thank God. Fontana is closed permanently and 1/8 mi is not very fun IMO.

Ill have to make the trip up to Bakersfield. Very cool. Looks like the car runs HARD!

What did she trap?
Yeah Bakersfield still open at least once a month sometimes 2 times a month

Car runs pretty good she trap 151 the best so far We’re planning on going agin we’re getting new clutches on the trans at the moment since it was having a small slip on the 5th to 6th shift

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah Bakersfield still open at least once a month sometimes 2 times a month

Car runs pretty good she trap 151 the best so far We’re planning on going agin we’re getting new clutches on the trans at the moment since it was having a small slip on the 5th to 6th shift

Beast mode! 151 is crazy fast. Very cool bro.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Meanwhile, guys driving your car like…

giphy.gif

Thanks, It's bad enough I get anxiety when I have to leave it anywhere but my garage, lol.

The detailer said he was going to tuck it in each night and read it a bed time story. And besides he's a younger guy trying to buy a GT3, the Turbo S is for old farts like me.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I love a fat ass

View attachment 1745962

I just dropped it off today at the detailers for a correction and front half Xpel PPF.
Those are bugs on the front.

View attachment 1745963View attachment 1745964View attachment 1745965

I feel like I say this in every thread with a Porsche, but I have no idea what any of the models are, how old they are, or how they perform.

I think it’s a combination of the Porsche design always holding so close to “one look”, that the different trims and years are impossible to differentiate if you’re not a real follower.

Sure, a
“993 Turbo-GTS-Carerra-S-R-Turbo-911” doesn’t look like a 2000 Boxter, but you guys get what I’m saying.

They almost always look great.

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I feel like I say this in every thread with a Porsche, but I have no idea what any of the models are, how old they are, or how they perform.

I think it’s a combination of the Porsche design always holding so close to “one look”, that the different trims and years are impossible to differentiate if you’re not a real follower.

Sure, a
“993 Turbo-GTS-Carerra-S-R-Turbo-911” doesn’t look like a 2000 Boxter, but you guys get what I’m saying.

They almost always look great.

There's some truth to that. It's one of the things that some people love about them, and one of the things some people hate about them.
For the record I have a 997.2 generation with the MA1 motor and PDK transmission. ;)

C2tuck

Established Member
Just the notch. Need to add project insurance on my C-10 though.

Daily’s are Statefarm and one is under the business.

Added project insurance on the C-10 today. Sent them some pics and a list of what’s already been purchased. They did agreed value of $50k with no questions asked for $145 a year.

At least know if my shit burns down or gets hit by a tornado I’m covered.

Users who are viewing this thread