Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
That's what I'm thinking.

Only drain is in the bathroom. Generally what I've done is give it a good wash before storage, then I can do the paint correction in the shop.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk
Just use a rinse-less wash, no need for a drain. Anything that gets on the floor you can squeegee away and mop up.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Just use a rinse-less wash, no need for a drain. Anything that gets on the floor you can squeegee away and mop up.
I do have the Wolfgang rinse less wash. I've used it once. Works pretty good.

LS WUT

Established Member
4C1C42E1-6184-4FAD-A598-F6A95429E00F.jpeg

Pardon the clutter. Getting the garage organized and organizing all of the parts. Getting a list of stuff I’ll be giving away to the boys if they’re interested. I’m moving and downsizing. Got the OEM wheels back on the ol girl and took video, and pictures for the possibly new owner.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
View attachment 1754619
Pardon the clutter. Getting the garage organized and organizing all of the parts. Getting a list of stuff I’ll be giving away to the boys if they’re interested. I’m moving and downsizing. Got the OEM wheels back on the ol girl and took video, and pictures for the possibly new owner.
I searched forever for a terminator Cobra. Still wish I would have held out for one or a GT500.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
They’re fun cars for sure. I’ve still got my 13’ GT500, and two 03 cobras. The white ones leaving in exchange for an 03 SB.
Damn you selling one for another? I like both oxford white and sonic blue. But I currently have enough blue cars. I definitely need a white....

LS WUT

Established Member
Damn you selling one for another? I like both oxford white and sonic blue. But I currently have enough blue cars. I definitely need a white....

Yes sir. I’ll be selling my OW for the SB. Hardest decision I’m making honestly. Only 621 OW coupes in 03. 1,029 SB however always loved the SB color, and it was a one year color.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Just got her first wash with soap and water. Debating on doing a paint correction on it. The paint has a lot of swirls and scratches. And it's not smooth at all.

Or I just keep driving it, and do that as a winter project...
e6c8a1d36d672513b5093b8b2dffc94a.jpg

I vote winter enjoy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

astrocreep96

Inevitable
Established Member
Premium Member
Been a while, posted last year about trying to get a a Tremor ordered. Only took 13 months. Had the front covered with Xpel, tinted all the windows, and covered the rest with Adam's graphene ceramic coating.

Wife was due for a new sled as well, we got her a Jaguar F Pace SVR. It's a hoot to drive. Going to have the same treatment done to her car next month.
1658362151006.jpg
1658362164734.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread