Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

WVTrakPak

Established Member
I didn't know what it was. What's different about it?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I can talk about them all day as this is the second one I have owned. They were made for Mustang guys who like hpde. It has coil overs, adjustable for ride height and rebound (12 way), camber plates, tru-trac rear end, stop tech rebranded Roush 6 piston brakes with stainless steel lines and the m-90 charged 4.6 making 435 hp in 2008. The price for conversion was 32k and the price of the car was 28k so 60k was a steep ask in 2008.

They made 100 of them and many had steep discounts to be sold when they were new. The Boss 302 is way more popular, but the suspension and brakes are not close to the Trak Pak, but more hp. At VIR in #39, a Boss 302 would pull me on the long straight a little but I could out brake it into every corner.

Of the 100 approximately 80-85 had the APR carbon fiber wing. It was a $700 option. It really does work and will impact the fuel economy when bite is dialed in. I know most hate it, but it added over 15 mpk to turn one at Road America during testing of these cars.

A couple of pics from our Dragon event this year, thanks for asking, probably more than you wanted to know.

resize event pic.JPG
resize 2.JPG
resize event pic.JPG

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
She may be "old school", but she's a beauty!

Thanks! Just had new inner and outer tie rods installed this week. Pretty much the only think left is to get the tire carrier powder coated, then in September it goes in to get the frame and under carriage steamed and POR'd.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Check out this beauty -- picked up a few week ago from a good friend on the forum @Smooth.

Damn thing is 25 years old and still has nipples on the original 1997 date-coded tires!! Insane.

Memories.... My neighbor bought a 97 250 when i first got into riding and thought these things were the cream of the crop during the time.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Memories.... My neighbor bought a 97 250 when i first got into riding and thought these things were the cream of the crop during the time.

Thing is a blast to ride... lighter than hell and has one of the best 2 stroke 250's ever made.

Damn son, has that ever been ridden? Looks brand new.

Very, very low hours for sure. Its pretty shocking!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
As much as I moved on, the swing/Gurney combination is a damn good match for the car aesthetically and functionally.

IMG_6806-2%281%29%20copy-4K.jpg
One of the best looking rear wing with the gurney flap in my opinion. Car looks amazing like usual!

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Amazing how small it looks compared to the other cars. It is bad To the bone. Color fits it perfectly.
Thanks man. My buddy with the Viper was amazed how small it was as well and said usually he's looking up at everyone in the Viper, but was looking down into the Ultima. It's definitely a mean beast of a car.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Thing is a blast to ride... lighter than hell and has one of the best 2 stroke 250's ever made.

Very, very low hours for sure. Its pretty shocking!
I used to be a big Honda guy. My first bike ever was a CR80 i learned on in the 90s, then got a CR125. I never really got into any of the higher CC bikes like that as im a smaller guy and it really wasn't necessary for me. But my favorite bike was the YZ125 i owned. it was a modded 1999, the power bands on those things were great!

IA Shelby

Established Member
Thanks man. My buddy with the Viper was amazed how small it was as well and said usually he's looking up at everyone in the Viper, but was looking down into the Ultima. It's definitely a mean beast of a car.
The other two cars (fantastic in their own right) look like 1972 New Yorkers compared to yours. I cant even imagine how tight the handling would be. Then again since I am claustrophobic, imagine is all I will ever do. I suspect I would have a panic attack within 15 seconds of sitting in that. Just sitting in a carbon fiber tub in a mclaren that is sunk down in kills me. Wish I wasn’t a mental case when it comes to that stuff. Probably why I am driving a fat ass dodge now.

Users who are viewing this thread