Post one newer pic of your ride (EVERYONE!!)

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Went to the track tonight.
Image1674882339.815329.jpg
Image1674882347.798836.jpg
Image1674882354.932991.jpg
Image1674882362.717542.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Yea pulley, tune, lid gives me another pound of boost, Methanol, ID1300's, pinned crank, no cats.

Has all the AAD drag pack stuff with sub frame connectors and rear frame brace with a Diablosport suspension controller and sway bar upgrades front and rear with rear diff brace.

I got headers, exhaust, coilovers and axels but ive decided to sell it just dont have the space.

Had big plans for it was gonna TT it but I decided to put some money into the Mustang considering it weighs 1200 lbs less smfh.

Not up on all the hellcat stuff - looks like a CAI, blower lid, tb. Is the blower ported as well? Pullied?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Yea pulley, tune, lid gives me another pound of boost, Methanol, ID1300's, pinned crank, no cats.
damn, all that for 130 over stock, did I understand that right or was some of that prep for the bigger plans you didn't go through with?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Has all the AAD drag pack stuff with sub frame connectors and rear frame brace with a Diablosport suspension controller and sway bar upgrades front and rear with rear diff brace.

I got headers, exhaust, coilovers and axels but ive decided to sell it just dont have the space.

Had big plans for it was gonna TT it but I decided to put some money into the Mustang considering it weighs 1200 lbs less smfh.
Bad ass Brett!!
@GNBRETT what's up with that supercharger lid?

LS WUT

Established Member
Well boys, I think I’ve come to a conclusion. I think it’s time to sell ol girl and move on. Talking to the ladyfriend about letting her go and buying a widebody redeye. Trying to weigh the pros and cons of doing a widebody (front bumper, rear bumper, flares, and rims). However unsure just yet, it’s up in the air.
EB36BA61-4284-4FDA-B389-BE355EE409B2.jpeg

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
damn, all that for 130 over stock, did I understand that right or was some of that prep for the bigger plans you didn't go through with?
Lol I know right..... With headers, cam, exhaust and F1 interchiller u pick up another 150 whp tho. Yea I originally bought (2) 430ci Hemi Amuminum Billet Stroker short blocks from BES Racing engines. One for my Trackhawk and one for my Redeye.

I ordered that motor 8 months ago still waiting.......lol

Planned on TT's for the Redeye cause the motor is good to 2000 hp. Planned on making 1600-1700 whp but I can do that with my Mustang and weigh over a 1000 lbs less so I abandoned that project and decided on a long block from BES Racing instead for my Trackhawk.

I got $250k into my Trackhawk lol I need to have my head examined smh. My goal is the baddest Trackhawk in the country. We will see lots of competition out there.

The long block has Aluminum Thitek heads with dual valve springs with inconel exhaust valves and titanium intake valves. Plan on making 1700-1800 whp with the Trackhawk as well. Motor and blower should yield 1500 whp with the 430ci and a 3.8 whipple with the 130mm TB and upgraded intercooler brick with an F1 interchiller.

NOS kit with hidden plate system is going in as well from Nitrous Outlet. Has progressive controller with remote heater and bottle opener. Not sure how much I plan on spraying. Probably 250 or so nothing crazy.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Thats an aluminum lid Bob from TBA that give more air volume and produces about another pound of boost but if u turn the wick up ull get about 2 lbs of boost added if using E85 with a smaller pulley.

But to be honest the biggest reason I got it is because it makes the blower about 3x as loud lol. No lie it makes the blower SCREAM lol. U can hear me coming with that blower at least a 100 yards away lol

Bad ass Brett!!
@GNBRETT what's up with that supercharger lid?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
But to be honest the biggest reason I got it is because it makes the blower about 3x as loud lol. No lie it makes the blower SCREAM lol. U can hear me coming with that blower at least a 100 yards away lol
thats worth it all on it's own, I used to scare the shit out of people all the time when I had the lightning and first a ported eaton with silencer holes filled then a magnum powers, each with the 6# lower

Users who are viewing this thread