Post Prices And Locations Etc Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC/COBRA

Fear The Cornholio
Established Member
Help fellow members out by posting locations, colors, options, prices etc. So anyone looking for a Raptor can find a good deal or what dealer to avoid in their area etc. :thumbsup:

Thanks

unreal4all

Established Member
We have 1 tuxedo black. sold last tuxedo black with graphics package and traded a molten orange for another tuxedo black

CGoeschel

Established Member
We've got 4 White, 2 Blue and 1 Black in stock. Sold 26 so far! 6 more inbound. 2 Orange, 2 Blue, 1 Black, 1 White. PM me if interested. Located in Las Vegas, NV.

WydOpen

Established Member
Captain of my ship purchased a blue fully loaded Raptor for his wife a couple weeks back here in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. I believe sticker was just over $45,000 and he picked it up for $43,000 before TTL.

Blue without the graphics package, navigation and back-up camera, moonroof...pretty well loaded out.

93saleen

Established Member
We Just got a Tuxedo Black that just showed up. It has the 5.4 Fully loaded Navi everything Black on Black......... We are going to want sticker or close to it. Located in South Florida Call me For more info.. 941 650 9054 Dean

Swaie

Established Member
any story behind this?

Hell, I was stationed in Jacksonville Ar. LRAFB and I purchased my first mustang gt from there. It was an 02 with 50000 for 12000. Okay well I bought the extended warranty and gap coverage. I asked thou em for the carfax they gave it to me said the car was clean no wrecks. So I bought it...come to find out when I got ready to sell the car the car fax they gave me was fake. They also had people that worked there that would steal your vehicle after you brought it in. They also had 10 03 saleens sitting out front...two of them were not real just body kits and they charged just as much for them. I seen on 360 roush there and it had independant rear suspension, but to be a real 360 it should have the SRA. The list keeps going and going.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Homer Skelton Ford in Olive Branch, MS has a molten orange with graphics. No idea on other options, just got it last week.

jrandy

Established Member
Capitol Ford in San Jose on Capitol AutoMall has a red one. not sure of the price or options.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
What are these going for? I need a tow vehicle....like blue don't need nav...

I'll need to trade my 08 BMW 335 Sedan...2 years left on lease..38k or 37k owed...If anyone wants to discuss a deal...pm me..

I pay $499.00 a month now...I need to be less than that to do it.

I know..tall order but, if it can be done..I'm in!

SixtiesIron

Established Member
this thread needs a course correction..

This thread was to post PRICES & LOCATIONS, not for SALESMAN to SPAM there dealers inventory, looking for a sale through PM.

I can find more info on prices and locations WITH pics on Ebay than this thread, geez..

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
i agee with above poster! locations and prices.

BUT

Dealers dont wont to tell you what they can sell for, cause then we will see who is really the thief.
its really funny, cause when the gt500 was first comming out, they had a 20k dealer mark up on them.
I bet its going to be the same deal here too. but not that drastic cause of the state of the economy right now, they cant steal what people dont have.

also,
its nice to see that over here in iraq, military dealer on base is showing 7500 rebate on the raptors. i wonder why its not like that stateside??????????

EDIT: yes i know why they dont offer the rebate,,,,,, GREED!

Last edited:

s_x_i

Established Member
There's a black one I fell in love with at Marshall Ford in Marshall Texas... I'm just not about to drop 50g's on a truck.

It had every option, black ext. with graphics, red/orange interior accents and the 6.2 boss. They were asking sticker, would probably haggle, no market adjustment.

If you call up there, Matt Moore is the GM... Tell him English Sam with the White Cobra sent you.

I'm not a salesman up there or anything, just trying to help you guys out.

89armygt

Established Member
There is a blue flame, 6.2, graphics, moonroof/ sunroof for 44k in williamsburg, va. I test drove it. Man im teatering on buying one like now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread