Post Prices And Locations Etc Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpicc

Established Member
This thread was to post PRICES & LOCATIONS, not for SALESMAN to SPAM there dealers inventory, looking for a sale through PM.

I can find more info on prices and locations WITH pics on Ebay than this thread, geez..

None of the dealers where spaming...they where just stating their inventory. If eBay has more info then go there.....

HONDASALESMAN

Established Member
Lima Ford in Lima, Ohio (45804) has a Molten orange with Nav/backup camera, no graphics, and they WILL make deals!!! Ask for Jeff, or pm me on here!!! The number at the dealership is (419) 223-FORD
(3673)

NB99COBRA

shut em down open up shop
Established Member
We Just got a Tuxedo Black that just showed up. It has the 5.4 Fully loaded Navi everything Black on Black......... We are going to want sticker or close to it. Located in South Florida Call me For more info.. 941 650 9054 Dean

Do you still have it? Where in SFL? I'm in Bradenton and could be in the market sometime soon.

Thanks

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
Do you still have it? Where in SFL? I'm in Bradenton and could be in the market sometime soon.

Thanks

There is a Black one at Matthews Currie Ford in Venice I saw today. Not into them so I didnt pay too much mind but its there if you are still looking.

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
2White and 1 blue @ Tamiami Ford in Naples Florida

sweet88gt

You really look at this??
Established Member
2 still sitting on the lot at Matthews Currie Ford in Venice. Both are said to be 6.2L 1 red and 1 black. Been there for awhile.

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Two orange raptors at Kistler Ford in Sylvania Ohio. Ones a 11 6.2 and ones a 10 with a 5.4. Both are pretty optioned but dont have nav. I have an in at the dealership so pm for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread