POST UP YOUR LOWERED 2013's!!!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
Ive seen a couple.. "1268" HIS car is lowered perfectly! post up a couple pics to start the thread out man! :banana:

i should have mine in a couple months! hopefully i can get the springs before the car gets here!

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
I wanna get the bmr lowering package, but damn it's spendy!

I am probably going to go get eibach pro kit. I seen them on a 2013 and they look great!

i had h&r super sports on my 2004 mach 1 and it was perfect. I want to see some different set ups on them.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
BMR's kit isn't that expensive. I will be ordering that for myself for either birthday or Christmas. Freedom Racing PHB gets ordered next week. :)

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Buying just the BMR springs. The PHB I'm getting is an aluminum unit through a local forum vendor for a good price.

turd burglar

Established Member
Ah got ya, I was referring to the whole bmr kit, phb, springs, relocation brackets and camber bolts. $650

stang8psi

Established Member
Wonder why bmr sells the relo brackets in that kit? They are not a necessity for just lowering.

Sublime302

teamROVOS
Established Member
So what is needed to lower a 2013? What's best to do? I want to lower mine more than just an inch. So should I get super sports or what?

ViciousJay

Established Member
BMR has a lowering kit I believe for $648

Springs
PHB
Camber bolts
Strut mounts
Relocation Brackets

stang8psi

Established Member
So what is needed to lower a 2013? What's best to do? I want to lower mine more than just an inch. So should I get super sports or what?

K springs, sportlines, pro-kit, steeda all will give you more than a inch. As far as what's needed depends on what to do with the car? But you can get away with just springs,panhard bar,and camber bolts. Again this would be OK to do on a car that's not gonna be tracked, but OK for a street car just for looks!

DWalker

Established Member
FRPP K springs and BMR adjustable panhard bar with Eibach camber bolts, still on stock shocks, struts, and mounts.

896C4F9C-A9D6-46C3-8035-1FF7B2B7DF38-2213-0000027078263895.jpg

Last edited:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
does the Pro Kit or sportline give more rake? I like having the back end a tad higher than the front on these cars.

Nuar

Established Member
If you like rake, do not get the sportlines. They pretty much level out the car. I personally LOVE the way our cars look with sportlines!
Ultrakla$$ic's car looks absolutely badass with those springs.

Users who are viewing this thread