POST UP YOUR LOWERED 2013's!!!

Puffy1228

Established Member
Eibach Sportlines
image.jpgimage.jpg

Zaid

Established Member
Only photo I got right now..
H&R Super Sports, Eibach Camber Bolts, and a Stallion Suspension Panhard Bar.
wDDVwx5

768MPH

Established Member
Konis and Eibach prokit...not happy with it due to the rake it has. The front ended up lower than expected because apparently the Koni strut housings have the perches a little lower relative to the spindles. I got a little more rear drop by removing the thin isolators from the rear springs and the lower isolators on the axle. I still need to either get the rear lower or the front higher...now kicking myself for not going ahead with the Ground Control coilover setup.

2014-06-15172905Medium_zps71830052.jpg

Take out your front springs and wrap heater hose around the bottom coil, itl raise 1/4".
Remove your rear springs and wrap top and bottom coils in electrical tape to prevent noise later on. (if leaving the isolaters off)

matt5058

Established Member

Did you paint the hood vents black or do they come like that on the white cars? Those black accents make the car look very different from other white 5.0s that I've seen. I really dig that.

Also, just gotta say, I'm loving this thread. Can't wait to get springs and new wheels for my GT. This thread is making me more impatient. A lot of these cars look awesome.

Last edited:

NewDuuude

Established Member
Anyone know what wheels/color these are? Where to get them? Looks like niche targa silver

03C063D2_zpsdd2e65b7.jpg

Last edited:

Farrell5.0

Established Member
Anyone know what wheels/color these are? Where to get them? Looks like niche targa silver

03C063D2_zpsdd2e65b7.jpg
Given the American muscle watermark, I'd say you can find them at Americanmuscle.com. They look like a Velgen design but there are other manufacturers that make a similar style.

NacsMXer

Established Member

What suspension setup are you running? I love the drop on your car...not too much, not too little. The slight rake really adds to the stance too; i'm not as much of a fan of the leveled look. Amazing photography BTW!!

01svtL

Established Member
Fade.jpg

BMR Springs, currently on GT500 shocks/struts.

Have Strange adjustables in the garage.

CaliSpecial5.0

Established Member
image.jpg

Finally lowered my car after buying her new in dec 2012. BMR springs and Koni yellows with J&M CC's. Also have UMI LCAs installed. BMR adj pan hard should be arriving today and Steeda UCA with mount arrived yesterday. All these parts are courtesy of other forum members BTW :)

Users who are viewing this thread