Post your Shelby GT500 Dyno Numbers in here

jugsreturn

Established Member
I vote on seeing the dyno sheet, but who cares about the "23*"? dgussin is 22 and has owned 2 terms AND a shelby!!!! What do you do dgussin?

Mach1Marauder

Banned
jugsreturn said:
I vote on seeing the dyno sheet, but who cares about the "23*"? dgussin is 22 and has owned 2 terms AND a shelby!!!! What do you do dgussin?
Momma/Daddy stang owner?..........not that there is anything wrong with that.

Dyno will be up prolly by Monday......gotta leave to go to Pinks All Out tomorrow.

Fourcam330

Established Member
Just another 20 something assclown with zero knowledge of anything except my own ego, except the facts that HPPs dyno is renowned for reading high and no stock shelby's come with 23* of advance at WOT, checking in.

:pop:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
jugsreturn said:
I work hard (when I was in school and now that I am a full time Chef) and had a rewarding Father...I am now independent.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Just another 20 something assclown with zero knowledge of anything except my own ego, except the facts that HPPs dyno is renowned for reading high and no stock shelby's come with 23* of advance at WOT, checking in.

Whudup Andy.

MachsFastr

Established Member
Those are still impressive #'s no matter what. He is just posting up some #'s he has seen and you guys bash :lol1:. I've read alot of M1M's postings and will not start doubting him now. She is just a freak!!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
MachsFastr said:
Those are still impressive #'s no matter what. He is just posting up some #'s he has seen and you guys bash :lol1:. I've read alot of M1M's postings and will not start doubting him now. She is just a freak!!

nobody bashed...we were skeptical about the 23* of timing from a factory car, which is 8* more than most shelby's produce. Now if it was 460rwhp and 17.5*, we wouldn't question it; but 23*!

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
MachsFastr said:

I think if you re-read ALL of the posts you will clearly see who are the "bashers" and the "bashees". :read:

Fourcam330

Established Member
MachsFastr said:

First, there's a guy with a twin turbo 03 Cobra that put down 900rw on HPPs dyno. Went to another dyno with the same exact combination and laid down around 90rwhp less.
Regarding the car being a freak, no, it's a stock Shelby with significantly more timing added than every other stock car that's been scanned to date. Jack the timing in the others and they will make the same power--less the dyno difference.

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Fourcam330 said:
First, there's a guy with a twin turbo 03 Cobra that put down 900rw on HPPs dyno. Went to another dyno with the same exact combination and laid down around 90rwhp less.
Regarding the car being a freak, no, it's a stock Shelby with significantly more timing added than every other stock car that's been scanned to date. Jack the timing in the others and they will make the same power--less the dyno difference.
The dyno doesn't read high.:loser:

Mach1Marauder

Banned
Fourcam330 said:
How do YOU know about HPP's dyno? Have you firsthand knowledge of HPP?
ONE GUY on the net? Who was it? TT Cobras are not a dime a dozen.

Fourcam330

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
The dyno doesn't read high.:loser:

LMAO. Anyone with a clue knows this, present company excluded: Sorry if senility has taken its toll. ;-)

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
How do YOU know about HPP's dyno? Have you firsthand knowledge of HPP?
ONE GUY on the net? Who was it? TT Cobras are not a dime a dozen.

I know the GUY, and Manny, thanks for asking.

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
CLAIMED???? :rollseyes :kaboom:
Yes it was.......we have 93 in Texas.

That's right gramps, "claimed" as in, strap that bitch onto another dyno and watch the numbers drop like your falseys after the seabond wears off.

Fourcam330

Established Member
Mach1Marauder said:
I'm gonna call your good old sheriff out there. He an old friend of mine. :bash: :lol: :lol:

This is the wrong forum for posting Arpaio Love. For the record all future PIIHB admissions should be in Smackdown.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread