Posting about MSX is open again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningFast00

673/753 pump gas
Established Member
He didn't work on my truck, I'm just hoping to read how he loses his business, his house, his cars, etc for the crimes he committed against members on this forum.... I too am wondering what the latest is...

Stewart_H

Never Fry Bacon NAKED
Established Member
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Sorry Stewie.:beer: My mistake. :bash:

No worries.

It's really easy to tell us apart...he's tall and skinny, I'm short and fat. He's younger, I'm older. He's single, I'm married. He has an ugly, slow white Lightning, I have a beautiful, fast, black Lightning.... :D :D :D

Stewart

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Stewart_H said:
No worries.

It's really easy to tell us apart...he's tall and skinny, I'm short and fat. He's younger, I'm older. He's single, I'm married. He has an ugly, slow white Lightning, I have a beautiful, fast, black Lightning.... :D :D :D

Stewart

Bwahahahahaha ROFLMMFAO!:rockon: :rockon:

fastsvtlight02

Established Member
bransharksfan said:
You have 19 posts. What are you worried about?

Did he work on your truck??

"No billy don't work on my Lightning svt 2003 but he did work my brother lightning svt 2002. I was just wounding i can't ask a question anymore (bransharksfan)

2000n20gt

Banned
Here is my story!!

I've been watching this post since the beggining but hadn't posted yet because I just can't believe but:

I was standing on the side of McHenry with my car club when I saw a new black Mach 1 parked in the parking lot behind us. I think this was in late 2003 but don't quote me on that. I went up and introduced myself to Billy and we hit it off. I soon started doing a few mods to my car and let Billy do them. He was a very nice, hard working individual back then.

I told him he needed to start a shop and he would get rich!!!LOL I was running around town and every Mustang I saw I told to go to Billy for all of their work.

He helped me turn my 2 valve into a solid 11 second car the next year with cams and alot of bolt ons and spray!:burnout:

One day I had a valve spring break and it totally destroyed my motor. A friend had a used Sean Hyland longblock he was going to install in his car but he sold it to me instead.

I had Billy help me install it but with bigger cams and long tube headers. It never really ran right and was overheating occasionally.

One Day I got fed up with my job and quit. I loaded my car with a few things and was headed back to Texas when it blew a head gasket and left me stranded 50 miles East of Barstow. I got it towed back to Barstow and put it in storage, rented me a car and went on to Texas.

I called Billy and he went all the way to Barstow and fetched my car and tore it down while I was getting my life in order to move my family back to Texas. He told me it had blew a head gasket and destroyed one Manley rod and piston and warped a head. I sent him some money to buy new pistons and a new rod and he ported 1 head to match my other ported head I left with him after my first motor blew.

I came back, loaded all my belongings and the night before leaving went over to Billy's house to help install my newly rebuilt motor. We fired it up and I then payed him another $1800.00 I think and it ran well on the way home to Texas, real well!!:beer:

End of the story right? WRONG:fm: It soon developed a knock and I had it looked after. The mechanic called me and said it had spun a rod bearing but the crank was fine as far as he could tell. Whew!! He then told me I had lied because my fully built longblock had stock rods and pistons in it!! I went over there and crawled underneath the car and then my jaw dropped and my blood pressure boiled. I indeed did have a stock shortblock.

After repeated attempts to contact my friend Billy and never getting an answer I have just given up and sorta lost interest in my car. I can't believe he did this to me knowing I planned to spray 250 HP worth of N2O through it. If I had I might have died when a rod came through the block and oiled my tires down.

So in closing, I am out the Fully built shortblock I had before dealing with him this last time, I paid a total of $2600.00 for a used shortblock and my trust in my fellow man is long gone.

Sorry for the long post but I figured ya'll would want to hear this,

Perry

wallie40

Established Member
sorry to hear the above, i suggest you jump on the bandwagon and do something about it.

GL with whatever you do.

-paul

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
wallie40 said:
sorry to hear the above, i suggest you jump on the bandwagon and do something about it.

GL with whatever you do.

-paul

Definately. You need to call the Turlock district attorney, Turlock police dept., and file a claim in court.

2000n20gt

Banned
LIGHTNING LARRY said:
Definately. You need to call the Turlock district attorney, Turlock police dept., and file a claim in court.

Other than this was 2 years ago when he built my motor. And I am now in Texas, so how do I prove I have been screwed? His word against mine!!

I am just more hurt than anything because I would have trusted him with my life!!

Perry

Quik Z06

Established Member
Perry said:
I told him he needed to start a shop and he would get rich!!!LOL I was running around town and every Mustang I saw I told to go to Billy for all of their work.

Perry

Wow long time no see stranger. I'll have to agree with Perry, I first met Billy through him. I know he got MSX a lot of business.

Last edited:

RDDYKW

Established Member
File charges!!!

You need to file charges!! Don't let this guy get away with this. This is just ONE more example of him defrauding people. I'm out $5300 and counting
Unfortunately you will have to come to Turlock, CA to file charges. Just do it!!!:beer:

bransharksfan

2006 ST Class AutoX CHAMP
Established Member
Please dont tell me you banned him for those posts. I have no way of getting in touch with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread