Potential M6 vs GT 500

THAITED

Established Member
Fastoldguy... fair warrning i wouldnt do a MMR motor. i have many friends and forum members that have some exspencive night mares i can pm you the info. But not publicly cause there is always a supporter for compines on here that will turn this into a flame war. and I have a car right here with there 1000 block . i can fill u in on that too:eek:

Can you PM me what kind of block should I use too, thanks. I have CHP 5.1 stroker right now, so far so good. Someday I want to hit 1000 rwhp but don't know what to get.

Last edited:

THAITED

Established Member
I will take you up on that offer :beer:. I want to come to the Texas mile at some point just to see what the ZR1 can do. I might wait to see what else comes down the line soon though. I will be interested in seeing the new M5/6 with Twin Turbo and what it can do with the KERS boost and a simple tune. So who knows what I will bring. Maybe the wife can bring the new M5 (if they produce it any time soon) and I will bring the ZR1....that will be a long road trip lol.

Running 200 mph on public roads is a little crazy. I would only suggest that unless you knew the road and there was no possibility of crappy road conditions or side roads where people would come out. I do encourage you to race an M6 from a dig and a roll just to see what happens. I would like to see you murder him in a race just to prove yourself and then everyone can stop yelling back and forth lol. I don't think the race will be close, but at least you can have proof.

I'm glad that we all made up our differents here....welcome to the site and pleasee stick around I like to hear more story of your ZR1 when you get the pulley kits.:beer::beer:

Last edited:

no cigar

I want a $944 camera!
Established Member
My how the tone of the convo changed. Notice how the Bimmer guy politely came over and made his case instead of being a pretentious a-hole.

02blownGT

Established Member
fastoldguy... Fair warrning i wouldnt do a mmr motor. I have many friends and forum members that have some exspencive night mares i can pm you the info. But not publicly cause there is always a supporter for compines on here that will turn this into a flame war. And i have a car right here with there 1000 block . I can fill u in on that too:eek:

+1

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Fastoldguy... fair warrning i wouldnt do a MMR motor. i have many friends and forum members that have some exspencive night mares i can pm you the info. But not publicly cause there is always a supporter for compines on here that will turn this into a flame war. and I have a car right here with there 1000 block . i can fill u in on that too:eek:

Any thoughts or d\suggestions would be welcomed. Please pm me.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
HAHAHA the BMW boys made a phone call and Wow SW got involved swinging his dick around go figure lol. If he wants street racing action for money why is he not hitting up the cash days DFW boys for some action. his lambo and supra would get walked on from a dig on the streets....

Last edited:

BMW///M6

Established Member
Man I'd love to see a Whipple'd GT500 against a ZR1. !

I would be up for it! I don't even mind if I lose :) I hate the fact that there is not too many places around here that you can go to escape the police presence. I am sure in Texas though you guys know of some nice long straight roads :thumbsup:

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
HAHAHA the BMW boys made a phone call and Wow SW got involved swinging his dick around go figure lol. If he wants street racing action for money why is he not hitting up the cash days DFW boys for some action. his lambo and supra would get walked on from a dig on the streets....

That Supra is at least a 8 sec car maybe faster now. .;-) I wonder if he would agree to an 1/8th mile 93 octane no methanol dig. That might get interesting.

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
actually its a 7 sec car man. no offence ur car can not compete with that one period...

the one guy on that forum said he PM"d u Why not take 10 minutes out do a 40-140 and be done with it. the track only thing makes it look like ur making up excuses I agree not to 200mph but a 40-140 will prove ur point... it cant be that hard to get together is it?

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
actually its a 7 sec car man. no offence ur car can not compete with that one period...

the one guy on that forum said he PM"d u Why not take 10 minutes out do a 40-140 and be done with it. the track only thing makes it look like ur making up excuses I agree not to 200mph but a 40-140 will prove ur point... it cant be that hard to get together is it?

Probably not :lol1: Hey I posted him a yes answer he hasn't posted me back. But yeah I'll go back over there and pm BadM6

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Just get it on vid so it will end all this crap if u can and its a safe area go up to 160mph then they will not have any excuse of oh he let off early LOL....... Tell him to give u a phone number if he refuses then u know right then and there he is not serious about meeting up and running with ur power u should have over 10 cars easy pulling away..

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
Just get it on vid so it will end all this crap if u can and its a safe area go up to 160mph then they will not have any excuse of oh he let off early LOL....... Tell him to give u a phone number if he refuses then u know right then and there he is not serious about meeting up and running with ur power u should have over 10 cars easy pulling away..

Yeah I have sent and received PMs on that site before but it isn't working for me now so I posted this again for BadM6 which lives about 15 miles from me.

OK I have tried to send this to BadM6 several times but the Commador 64 server on this site won't send my pm's even though it has done it in the past. So BadM6 pm a email address or a phone to reach you on. Here is pm I have been trying to send you.

After the snow in DFW on the road clears. Where/when/and for how much would you like to race. Both cars need video guys in them.

lol Now I'm getting a Database error when I tried to edit a typo out of the post. I am beginning to think the mod is using a "miserable user" hack on the site. Its a chicken shit hack that makes it difficult but not impossible to post on the site. Lots of Database errors backward spelling etc. etc.

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
That Supra is at least a 8 sec car maybe faster now. .;-) I wonder if he would agree to an 1/8th mile 93 octane no methanol dig. That might get interesting.

SW's Supra ran 7s, but the car was gutted, (it weighed in @ 31XXlbs WITH the driver). I doubt he rolls around on the street like that.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdVev5EekcQ"]YouTube- SW's Boost Logic 1.26[/ame]

It's a sick sick sick car, there aren't many cars that can run with that beast. However, I won't say it's that streetable that he can through in some pump gas and do an 1/8th mile race on the street. :lol1: That car uses a huge shot of nitrous along with a 2step just to spool the giant snail that is capable of sucking in small children, that would be more than just a handful on the street. Also, with that size turbo the lag would ridiculous with no nitrous, less timing and boost. Do a mile run though and it will leave the line soft and then leave you by freight train lengths in a matter of seconds. :banana:

I would be up for it! I don't even mind if I lose :) I hate the fact that there is not too many places around here that you can go to escape the police presence. I am sure in Texas though you guys know of some nice long straight roads :thumbsup:

Yeah finding long stretches of road with no traffic isn't easy. I don't like doing high speed runs at all, I hate going WOT at high rates of speed for 1 minute plus. It just increases the chances of an accident 10 fold.

If you guys run, you better get it on tape for us, otherwise I vote the moderators ban both of you. :)

Last edited:

FastOldGuy52

Established Member
If anyone on M5board could pm BadM66 and tell him i'd love to race him any need his email or phone to set up the details because my pm does not work on M5board for so mysterious reason. Thanks if you can help.

Last edited:

BMW///M6

Established Member
If anyone on M5board could pm BadM66 and tell him i'd love to race him any need his email or phone to set up the details because my pm does not work on M5board for so mysterious reason. Thanks if you can help.

I will see what he says. I would love to see that vid :pop:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member

That doubt the supras on PUMP GAS... Theres TT vipers and Old NA Big block classics that competed in the PUMP GAS DRAGS running 7's and 8's... Supras are bad ass dont get me wrong. but its sad how FASTOLDGUY was calling the M6 guys out, so they cry and tell a guy who has 1 supra that is about 1 point from being a full fledge race car to run a car that will pass inspections...unless you run into a fully built race gas supra...there not gods...i know that cause ive schooled my share of supras..TT's T's and TT's on spray.... and ive had them get mad and want to crankt here boost up and get there race gas... im like go for it... ill go pick me up some 112 and do the same

From that... I give props to ///m6 for being a man... Ur a lucky mother freaker to have those cars, and u seem like a real enthuists... Im same way... I had a DSM, Camaro, NOVA, Corvette now i have a Precison 70mm Cobra and 2 Mustangs GT/V6 and im looking into the EVO's... i love all cars... i think BMW's are clean and altho they arent the fastest cars, they have plenty of potential...all cars really do......but anyone who buys a BMW really isnt looking just for 1/4mile...BMW's bring class and elegance... luxory..and of course power... not so much grunt RAW power like a 750hp N/A BIG BLOCK 66 nova with a 250 shot will give you, but...hey at least i can crank the AC up in the BMW and pull the ladys and the corvette guys haha...

Anyway ur cool...ur M6 is sick...arent they all... Im still hunting down the teal M6 that spanked my GT the other day...old man kept picking on me... Im find him one day in my cobra... but may be awhile as my time here is limited... Cause Obamas sending me to the shithole afghan :beer:

LOVESBOOST

Established Member
Work on them everyday, I have yet to be in one that I felt was a low 12sec player, however they are highway rollers man, so be a lil careful up top, either way the advantage goes to you.

Users who are viewing this thread