Pottsy Rims?

98Vobra

Established Member
Did you get your FR's yet? I was wanting to know how they look in black on sn95 white. have been Thinking of getting a set for a while but I was thinking about painting the inside spokes white and leaving the lip crome. Or just leaving them black. Lets see yours

pottsy

Established Member
haha...I had a little problem today, lost the wheel lock key and missed my appointment so I have to wait until tomorrow first thing to get them mounted (I'm an idiot, I know). The wheels look siiick, though. I will get pics and post them before I leave to go to Tulsa for the Mid America meet, they won't be good but better than nothing....

I'm anxious as hell to see what they look like... :thumbsup:

2L8IWON

"I'm on the Mutha Fugger"
Established Member
pottsy said:
haha...I had a little problem today, lost the wheel lock key and missed my appointment so I have to wait until tomorrow first thing to get them mounted (I'm an idiot, I know). The wheels look siiick, though. I will get pics and post them before I leave to go to Tulsa for the Mid America meet, they won't be good but better than nothing....

Good luck, but I really think that you are screwing with perfection! Just think of how many people on this board alone decided to copy you. I am looking forward to your new pics though.

blk96SVT

Established Member
pottsy said:

Must have missed it, but what are you doing with your Saleens? For sale?

98Vobra

Established Member
2L8IWON said:
Good luck, but I really think that you are screwing with perfection! Just think of how many people on this board alone decided to copy you. I am looking forward to your new pics though.

Just for that reason is why I would want something diff.

pottsy

Established Member
Alright guys...here are the pics. The car was dirty, couldn't get to a good location, etc. but these pics will work for the time being. Overall I like the change, it's a lot different but IMO the look is incredible, especially in person....anyway, hope you guys enjoy:

fr500.jpg

1fr500.jpg

3fr500.jpg

4fr500.jpg

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
hahaha....ok sign me up for a set of these bad boys! Wahooo! I have found the rims I want....haha and for less then a grand. Pottsy where did you get em from?

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Would take some getting used to for me... Not really my style. Cool to see what they looked like though, because at one point I had considered them.

TNTcobra98

SVTPERFORMANCE BALLER
Established Member
They look good, but I dont know if I like them more than the Saleens. I'l give it some time an let them grow on me! Either way, it looks bad ass

Bliss

hokie
Established Member
I think i like the saleens a little more but it still looks good :rolling:

What size tire did you go with in the rear?

Last edited:

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I saw these in chrome on an 03 Mach1 and they were the sweetest wheels I had seen. Looks good, but I think chrome would have been even better?!?

Users who are viewing this thread