Practically New T56 Swap Complete Kit w/ Aluminum Driveshaft Bellhousing & More

RyanNGrindin

Established Member
I had this T56 installed in my 1998 Cobra a few years ago the summer before I went off to college. I was planning on building up the engine so I wanted a drivetrain that could handle some power. I drove on the setup for a couple months, so it has 500, maybe 1000 miles on it. The car sat the last three years while I was at college. Now I have loans to pay off, so an engine build is out of the question so I'm converting it back to stock. I might also sell the car too if anybody is really interested. I haven't decided on that yet but money talks. This lot consists of a 2.97 T56 Magnum (purchased from American Muscle), Quicktime bellhousing, McLeod Street Pro clutch, D&D Performance D89 aluminum driveshaft, Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter (minus the hardware...you also get the shifter on the T56 already), a T56 shift knob, and lots of small parts that made the swap happen like u-joint, gaskets, and a spring for the reverse lockout. Speedo sender was from my T45 and was put back on it when I put the T45 back in. Everything looks brand new or close to brand new. I'm asking $4400 for everything. Would like to sell together, but if not that much interest I would consider selling individually. Pictures should be attached below. Let me know if you have any questions or would like any other pictures.
IMG_7852.PNG
IMG_7847.PNG
IMG_7848.PNG
IMG_7849.PNG
IMG_7851.PNG
IMG_7994.JPG
IMG_7995.JPG
IMG_7996.JPG
IMG_7997.JPG
IMG_7998 (1).JPG

Last edited:

RyanNGrindin

Established Member
Sorry couldn’t find any section. Will delete and look again when I get to a desktop.

Edit: Don’t see a way to delete. How can I delete or move this?

Users who are viewing this thread