Prayers Needed

nxhappy

Established Member
prayers sent bro. Hang in there. Try to think positive. Negative thoughts and dwelling never circumvent a good outcome. Everything will be ok !!!

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
She came home yesterday with leg intact but in lots of pain. This will be an ongoing process for a few months while she heals. They sent her home without anything such as crutches, so I am out today picking up necessary medical devices. I ordered a device called the Freedom Leg yesterday that will allow her to walk without crutches and without putting weight on anything below the knee. Again I appreciate all of the support and it has been a near miracle that her leg was able to be saved

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
She came home yesterday with leg intact but in lots of pain. This will be an ongoing process for a few months while she heals. They sent her home without anything such as crutches, so I am out today picking up necessary medical devices. I ordered a device called the Freedom Leg yesterday that will allow her to walk without crutches and without putting weight on anything below the knee. Again I appreciate all of the support and it has been a near miracle that her leg was able to be saved

Great to hear, thank you for updating!

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Best news I've heard all week!
Even though you're not out of the fire yet. Time and stubbornness will help with healing and unfortunately pain, it's going to hurt but using it and time should help either lower the pain or raise her pain tolerance. I broke both radius bones in my arms like you steeped on a pop can back in 7th grade. There is still pain now, low pressure moves in or it starts storming I can feel in in my bones... but I can tolerate it.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Very sorry to hear your wife is going through this. I hope that her doctors are able to get her through the worst of it.

Prayers sent, Godspeed.

Users who are viewing this thread