Premium Membership Registration Now Open

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It will be, but we're still adding in all the custom mods from the software update. That's still one of the things on the list.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I paid for the membership a couple days ago, but haven't received any messages or anything about it.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
hey guys, im new to the group and paid for premium membership but i havent heard anything or anyone to follow up. Nor have i seen any letters in the mail regarding my subscription. Is this membership still valid or did SVTperformance just take my money?
They did not just take it, them bitches spent it!

blah blah blah

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
When you click on the subscribe link, it indicates that it will auto-renew, but it also has a renew link for current premium members.

Question: will the site try and auto-bill my credit card after one year, or will it ask my permission before billing?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
When you click on the subscribe link, it indicates that it will auto-renew, but it also has a renew link for current premium members.

Question: will the site try and auto-bill my credit card after one year, or will it ask my permission before billing?

There was an incorrect setting clicked. Try it now.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has signed up t be an SVTP Premium Member. Your membership fees go a long way towards our goals of delivering you be best High Performance Ford discussion/news site on the net.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
What does the shirt look like? What are the big perks of getting the premium membership?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread