Premium Membership Registration Now Open

MikeW

Established Member
I changed my avatar and now anyone that I chage it to is very small.... I have saved someones here that was "full size" and when I use it it is small... so it is not just my pics that do it.

Any help?

Thanks

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I changed my avatar and now anyone that I chage it to is very small.... I have saved someones here that was "full size" and when I use it it is small... so it is not just my pics that do it.

Any help?

Thanks

I'll look into that, seems to be a problem a few people are having.

Sid, I'll sign up if you can get me a 5x shirt, I'm a big fellow..LOL!

The biggest I have is a 4x. It may be a while till I have new ones printed so I don't know when I'll be able to get a 5x or how much more it will cost. But if a 4x will work I have those in every color available now.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
How about if I send my own shirt....can I get a price break on the 1st year, Big guys clothes are $$$.;-)

Getting the shirt isn't the problem. I can get it made with the next order, but I can't have them make just 1 shirt. You can sign up and I can just owe you one. We'll be getting some printed in a few months.

Don Juan

Established Member
I don't know if it's been asked before but, Do premium members get hit with the ban stick just like regulars?

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I don't know if it's been asked before but, Do premium members get hit with the ban stick just like regulars?

Same rules apply. For any mod, I don't think 45 USD is worth having to deal with idiots and assholes, no matter their status. I'd see it as you paid 45 bucks for a shirt and some decals, if you got banned as a PM.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
So I signed up with a Paypal account I totally forgot I had and now I don't know what to do.

The links for the t-shirts is not working for me, should I just send a PM?

Edit: How long til I get my gold letters?

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So I signed up with a Paypal account I totally forgot I had and now I don't know what to do.

It will happen once your payment has cleared. It's automatic if you have money in your account.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member

You aint got no money in your account fooool!

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Says a payment was made but the status is uncleared and won't be until the 25th. Anyone know what that means? Does that mean I have to wait until the 25th for them to release the funds?

Users who are viewing this thread