• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Presidential election research results

Discussion in 'Politics Forum' started by ac427cobra, Nov 7, 2008.

1. PowerWheels

PowerWheels Anti-Bullshit Established Member

Yes, it's one in which a smaller working population will be forced to pay for those who did not save for themselves or had a terrible economy to grow wealth in. One in which someone such as yourself will get taxed heavily by an ever growing liberal movement to pay for others. The world is different, and it isn't looking very pretty for the young working class. :read:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2008
  2. Drive XR7

Drive XR7 NE Ohio's Fastest Established Member

There are kids getting out of college and discover that there are no jobs available for them. We're not talking liberal arts people... engineers are having a hard time finding jobs right now.

I'm young, make a decent living, and pay on student loans, but don't make anywhere near the $250k to warrant additional taxes. The middle class has been squeezed on both sides for too long - wages that aren't increasing with inflation and prices that are going up. It really doesn't matter what happens... as long as it gets a little easier for us.

If Ron Paul or Bob Barr were on a major ticket, they would have gotten my vote.

3. PowerWheels

PowerWheels Anti-Bullshit Established Member

I agree, but the government doesn't use the word warrant the same way we do.

"It really doesn't matter what happens... as long as it gets a little easier for us.", I really hope that's possible given the amount of debt this country has and the liberal government that is taking shape.

4. ScareCrow

ScareCrow "Facts are stupid things" Established Member

Dont bother arguing with the republicans for another week or so. Some are still in denial and are mourning the loss :pepper:

That your source is crap in comparison :idea: :dancenana:

5. svtfocus2cobra

svtfocus2cobra Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi Established Member

Don't know if it's been said, but only two presidents in history have gotten more votes than Mccain did this election. Those two were Obama of course and then GW who I believe got almost as many or maybe a little more than Obama did.

6. Jayls5

Jayls5 New Member Established Member

Except, they don't.... that's the point.

All of the mainstream sources I listed say the same thing.

7. thomas91169

thomas91169 # of bans = 5203 Established Member

+1

i dont see how the electorial college is hard to understand. If you know how to use it, you can win an election by only winning a certain number of states.

8. astrodudepsu

astrodudepsu 1of72 Hater Established Member

Really? How many engineers do you personally KNOW that cannot find jobs? Off the top of my head I know 15 engineers I graduated with and they all had jobs before they even graduated. Do these people you speak of go to shitty schools? That may be there problem!