Pretty cool mew Arron Lewis Song. "Am i the the only one"

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
That is the dude from Staind right? Not really my jam but the live show where Fred Durst (his producer) came out and joined "The Outside" damn near made me cry. Same when Chris Cornell joined Linkin Park for Numb at Jones Beach. Can feel the pain. Glad Lewis didn't go out like the other two (Chris and Chester). That generation of music waa mine growing up.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
That is the dude from Staind right? Not really my jam but the live show where Fred Durst (his producer) came out and joined "The Outside" damn near made me cry. Same when Chris Cornell joined Linkin Park for Numb at Jones Beach. Can feel the pain. Glad Lewis didn't go out like the other two (Chris and Chester). That generation of music waa mine growing up.

Agreed
I like Aarons country stuff way more than when he fronted Stained...saw em three times as openers and they sucked...andnim a metal head lol

utlong31

Established Member
That’s pretty damn good. Got me feeling patriotic tonight. I read on another thread a few months ago that what we needed was a leader to kick things off. Well I totally agree. So who’s it gonna be. I get tired of sitting around doing nothing. I am a God fearing gun owning red blooded American and I feel like I can’t be the only one that feels like I do.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
Loved staind, but can’t help but like “country boy” and now this song…and I HATE country music lol

Probably be yanked off any media next week!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not going to focus so much on the singer or the style (both which I personally like a lot), but man, those WORDS. That MESSAGE! It speaks for a LOT of Americans, me included.
upload_2021-7-5_7-50-10.png

You're Not The Only One!

andymarkv

Established Member
If he truly believes what he is singing then God bless him.
If he is just another segment of our entertainment industry, like CNN & FOX, that is cashing in on the huge divide in our Great Nation...then screw him.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
If he truly believes what he is singing then God bless him.
If he is just another segment of our entertainment industry, like CNN & FOX, that is cashing in on the huge divide in our Great Nation...then screw him.

you may need to do your research on him then..

he’s a good ol boy American

Users who are viewing this thread