Prey (Predator 5)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
When I started to watch the trailer, I thought, "no, this is one I'll skip. Too different from the others". But after watching the whole trailer I'm in all the way. Can't wait to see this one. I expect high adrenalin!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Indians vs a predator…? Bow and arrows? Hmmm… and of course it has to be a girl

Next film will be Predator Primal. Grok and his crew use clubs and wooly mammoths to fight for survival.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
It does look good though lol

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Indians vs a predator…? Bow and arrows? Hmmm… and of course it has to be a girl

Next film will be Predator Primal. Grok and his crew use clubs and wooly mammoths to fight for survival.

This.

Don’t get me wrong it looks good. BUT .. Come on now…

Predator destroys aliens… destroys trained soldiers.. destroys EVERYTHING… but man oh man.. girl with an axe.. god help it

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Plenty of Red men/women but no blacks (that I see). And somebody will have to represent the LGBT/whatever the **** community if an Academy Award is to be given. Could the Predator species be gay or black? Asking for a friend.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
This.

Don’t get me wrong it looks good. BUT .. Come on now…

Predator destroys aliens… destroys trained soldiers.. destroys EVERYTHING… but man oh man.. girl with an axe.. god help it

LMAO!!!! These are my thoughts all the way.

Hell she was almost eaten by the bear she pissed off with one arrow and the Predator had to save her LMAO!!!

Yes, I'll watch it, but a Predator with all his technology facing a girl with sticks and stones? LMAO.... Have to see how this plays out LOL.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
Yes, I'll watch it, but a Predator with all his technology facing a girl with sticks and stones? LMAO.... Have to see how this plays out LOL.

If I remember the first movie correctly, when the Predator saw Arnold didn't have weapons, he tried to fight him with his hands/blades/spear only, and didn't use the guns/cannon.

They are hunters and try to match equipment with what they're hunting, so I think he'll use only his stealth and bladed weapons and skip the guns.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
If I remember the first movie correctly, when the Predator saw Arnold didn't have weapons, he tried to fight him with his hands/blades/spear only, and didn't use the guns/cannon.

They are hunters and try to match equipment with what they're hunting, so I think he'll use only his stealth and bladed weapons and skip the guns.

Could be. Which is why I say I need to see how it plays out. I can't say good, bad or unbelievable movie based solely on the trailer.

However, even in the trailer when the boy in the field tracks the Predator with his bow and arrow the Predator targets the boy with his laser on the boys forehead. Girl pulls boy aside and Predator fires something (I couldn't tell what it was).

So, I need to watch it to see how the story goes and to see if it plays out as you mention with similar weapons/tactics. I do remember a scene in the trailer where the Predator is using an axe against one of his victims. So, you may be right.

B7BlownSnake

Established Member
However, even in the trailer when the boy in the field tracks the Predator with his bow and arrow the Predator targets the boy with his laser on the boys forehead. Girl pulls boy aside and Predator fires something (I couldn't tell what it was).
Yes I saw that. I'm assuming he disables the canon after seeing the Indian's primative weapons. Well I'm hoping. Otherwise, this will movie will be 2 minutes and begin and end with that targeting scene!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

Predator vs trained mercenary Arnold .. okay maybe

Predator vs teenage girl … come on now.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It does look good though lol

My first reaction was like yours, Steve. But as I watched the trailer, I realized it actually looked exciting, in a different way. I like the part where the grizzly is chasing the girl and is just about to get her with those jaws when BAM, busted by the Predator. I'm hoping it's as good as it appears to be. We'll know in two months.

Defknotzero

Established Member
Like others have said, it's hard to get excited after getting let down so many times.

P1: Awesome
P2: Still good (i at least like it)
AVP: meh
Predators: Some decent things
AVP2: Hell No.
The Predator: WTF?!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Plenty of Red men/women but no blacks (that I see). And somebody will have to represent the LGBT/whatever the **** community if an Academy Award is to be given. Could the Predator species be gay or black? Asking for a friend.

Theyre gay. Thats why theyre called predators.

If they were black theyd be “super predators” like biden said.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread