Price check

dom418

Established Member
Check the completed listings on eBay. Coupes with the same miles have sold for low 40's. I think you can do better given the great deals being had on left over '12's

SSThunder

Established Member
Not a bad price. If you're not in a hurry, I'd wait for the right deal. It seems most of the private sales I've read about or seen are lower than the dealer sales and many dealer sales for 2012 are still high from what I've seen. For the 2011 you're looking for, you should be able to find it if you don't hurry and keep checking for sale sites. I got a dealer about 170 miles away to price match a dealer from FL(700+ miles away). They went $6K off their list price and will drive the car to me. You can find a good deal, just be patient and jump on the deal once you see it.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Sounds like a good price. The 2013s are on their way out to showrooms though. Considering it has a TVS, 5.8L and 650hp one has to expect 11/12s to dip quite a bit.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Good deal...I pad $46,999 for same car minus SVTPP...but, it only had 302 miles on it so. I would have liked to have had the SVTPP...but, no biggie...I've got new suspension going on now. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread