Pricing on nitto invo

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hey i was wanting a price for 4 nitto invo 274/40/17. thanks

The Nitto Invo is currently not produced in the 275/40-17 size. I can make a recommendation if your interested. Just let me know what you're looking for out of your tires. How many miles are you driving? Do you race the vehicle? Are these DD? What was it about the Invo that interested you?

Last edited:

saleen2002

Established Member
matt, its for a some what stock 01 gt and its a dd. so what i am looking for is a good some what sticky tire but capable of good wet weather traction. with the invo there is a couple of club members who have them and they have modified cars and they liked them. and the overall design is what interested me. is there something that is comperable or better then the invo for the same price or less costly? thanks

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
matt, its for a some what stock 01 gt and its a dd. so what i am looking for is a good some what sticky tire but capable of good wet weather traction. with the invo there is a couple of club members who have them and they have modified cars and they liked them. and the overall design is what interested me. is there something that is comperable or better then the invo for the same price or less costly? thanks

The Invo is a great option for what you are looking for. I do have other tires that will fit your needs. Real quick, do you plan on running these on your OE wheels or do you have aftermarket 17x9s? The reason I ask is, the Invo is made in a 245/45-17 which will work great on your factory wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread